That final couple of weekends.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Juan_Ramirez_III, Jun 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Summed up by this display below....

I have been down South for a couple of days with some truly old mates the chap I am staying with fished these phots out yesterday from the penultimate weekend before I tipped up for training, (he is the one with 'I love you' scrawled on his bottom in marker pen)

The lad with exceptionally bad (and quiet astonishing) pube admin went into the Corps a couple of months later and was last seen tonight about half nine in Boscombe spewing into the bins near an amusement arcade :D

True to form whilst we were upstairs sniggering and taking c*ck shots on a disposable camera on the night in question a load of rat bags were downstairs being generally up for it...I do confess to watching the one with a can of Stella in her lap having a p*ss once behind a beach hut near Hengistbury Head and then w*nking on the strength of it for about 3 years.

Lets have a look at your 'pre' joining phots....

Attached Files:

2. Compared to mine that pube admin is gob-smackingly neat!!

3. He is currently minging, he always f*cking was, he once pushed a home made chip into my mouth that he had found on the floor, I wouldnt have minded but he had kept it in his locker for a week before delivering me my 'present'..

4. Strangely enough I've just found a McCain Homefry under the computer desk!! Would you like me to send it to you? You know what they say...revenge is a dish best served cold......and covered in cat hair!!

5. Hmm are home made chips migratory?

6. If thats the bunch of growlers you were hanging around with before you joined the you made the right choice mate. Where is it you live?

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Those bathroom tiles are truly fcuking minging

8. What are you? An interior designer?

9. [​IMG]

;)

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

No just observant 8O

11. We all knocked round together for about a year before I joined, I used to swallow pills and Southern Comfort with the knicker flashing head banger on one of the pictures, we'd sit up till dawn trying to coax life out of my Captain Limpness as the sun creeped over the Purbecks. Good times.

12. Who's the slags?? I wouldnt touch any of them with his to be frank.

13. I love you.

14. Better to be Ernest than Frank! :)

15. you're only human!