That Cnut Blunt

Parkinson tonight - that utter twat Blout with no poppy on, only one person in the band wearing one - some former occifer that wanker is!

Oy pottymouth! Mr Blunt has done a tour of Kosovo, so show some respect..........although I suspect he'll be better known for the new entry into the English Dictionary:

James Blunt adj - someone or something who is a cunt.

threaders_vm said:
Oy pottymouth! Mr Blunt has done a tour of Kosovo, so show some respect..........although I suspect he'll be better known for the new entry into the English Dictionary:

James Blunt adj - someone or something who is a cunt.
Or 'My life is brilliant'.

I'm not a big fan of Mr. Blunt, however, he has served overseas and earned himself a medal. Just before you rip into him....

He asked Johnny Vaughn if he could appear on his Radio Show on Capital Radio last week. He asked all the listeners to buy a poppy and also to text Poppy to the RBL number so they could get a poppy on their phone and raise 1.50 for the appeal. He didnt advertise anything but the poppy appeal. He was only on for a few minutes because thats all the time they would give him. (Johnny Vaughn is also a bastion of the poppy appeal).

The RBL received six times more donations in one day than they had before by text - thanks to this appeal.

So dont knock him He has raised more than most of us.

Bossdog said:
Just before you rip into him....

He asked Johnny Vaughn if he could appear on his Radio Show on Capital Radio last week. He asked all the listeners to buy a poppy and also to text Poppy to the RBL number so they could get a poppy on their phone and raise 1.50 for the appeal. He didnt advertise anything but the poppy appeal. He was only on for a few minutes because thats all the time they would give him. (Johnny Vaughn is also a bastion of the poppy appeal).

The RBL received six times more donations in one day than they had before by text - thanks to this appeal.

So dont knock him He has raised more than most of us.

Agree with that. A faux pas with the poppy notwithstanding, Mr Blunt widely publicises his military career and in a very positive manner. Good on him.

AY

threaders_vm said:
Garfield25 said:
threaders_vm said:
Garfield25 said:
My life is brilliant
How can it be? You're a fucking civvy.

And youre a c**t. So does that make us even?
Never in a million years. You've never done a sim45 into Corby Pike DZ at night or vapourised a muslim.

These comments even in the NAAFI bar, dont help the Forces cause for more support from the public, it just makes you look like the cnut you are.

Stop it now!!!. No arguing here amongst you. It's tongue in cheek. I have serving and lots of ex- forces friends. They will never lose my support.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
B!tch fighting aside, as well as the good work of Mssrs Blunt (well done BTW), I'd just like to say that I love the new dictionary term for cnut - very good.

"I've listened to everything you have said to me, I have taken it onboard, I have digested it, and now I am able to confirm, through digesting your input, that you are a James Blunt."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hogspawn The NAAFI Bar 52
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 183
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 17