That Cnut Blunt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by labrat, Nov 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Parkinson tonight - that utter twat Blout with no poppy on, only one person in the band wearing one - some former occifer that wanker is!
  2. I am mildly outraged.
  3. Oy pottymouth! Mr Blunt has done a tour of Kosovo, so show some respect..........although I suspect he'll be better known for the new entry into the English Dictionary:

James Blunt adj - someone or something who is a cunt.
  4. Or 'My life is brilliant'.
  5. Come again, over?
  6. I'm not a big fan of Mr. Blunt, however, he has served overseas and earned himself a medal. Just before you rip into him....

He asked Johnny Vaughn if he could appear on his Radio Show on Capital Radio last week. He asked all the listeners to buy a poppy and also to text Poppy to the RBL number so they could get a poppy on their phone and raise 1.50 for the appeal. He didnt advertise anything but the poppy appeal. He was only on for a few minutes because thats all the time they would give him. (Johnny Vaughn is also a bastion of the poppy appeal).

The RBL received six times more donations in one day than they had before by text - thanks to this appeal.

So dont knock him He has raised more than most of us.
  7. He raises me 7 3/4" when he sings.
  8. He is rather gay though.
  9. Come on lightening.
  10. How can it be? You're a fucking civvy.

11. Agree with that. A faux pas with the poppy notwithstanding, Mr Blunt widely publicises his military career and in a very positive manner. Good on him.

12. He's still a bummer though.
  13. And youre a c**t. So does that make us even?
  14. No. A cunt in the forces far outweighs a civvy fucktard.