That bloody slim fast advert.

#1
Does anyone else get sent into a fit of anger when that advert comes on? You know the advert with the "catchy" shite rhyming song.
 
#5
Bloody hell, I only just watched it no more than 30 seconds ago and i turned the telly off and came on here about to post exactly the same thing. and yes, i hate it, makes me want to give the silly fat/slim slag a slap.
 
#7
Slimfast - Mmmmm lovely with CHIPS!!!!!
 
#9
Annoying, yes, but it could be so much worse...
 

Attachments

#10
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
 
B

blindfire

Guest
#11
The_IRON said:
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
do they still make that rubbish beer - what is it 1% alcohol or summat :D
 
#12
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
do they still make that rubbish beer - what is it 1% alcohol or summat :D
Shut up you shandy drinking (southern) puff. :wink:

Get back on your boxhead frothy warm p*ss.
 
B

blindfire

Guest
#13
The_IRON said:
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
do they still make that rubbish beer - what is it 1% alcohol or summat :D
Shut up you shandy drinking (southern) puff. :wink:

Get back on your boxhead frothy warm p*ss.
mmmmhhhhhh lovely german beer - don't tell me you didn't like it Iron :lol:
 
#14
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
do they still make that rubbish beer - what is it 1% alcohol or summat :D
Shut up you shandy drinking (southern) puff. :wink:

Get back on your boxhead frothy warm p*ss.
mmmmhhhhhh lovely german beer - don't tell me you didn't like it Iron :lol:
Why do you think Im in the state I am, over twelve years of Weisen and Warsteiner :pissed:
 
B

blindfire

Guest
#15
The_IRON said:
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
blindfire said:
The_IRON said:
Ive started to have a slim fast milk shake just before bed after my ten pints of John Smiths and kebab but havent noticed any immediate change yet.........will keep you informed.
do they still make that rubbish beer - what is it 1% alcohol or summat :D
Shut up you shandy drinking (southern) puff. :wink:

Get back on your boxhead frothy warm p*ss.
mmmmhhhhhh lovely german beer - don't tell me you didn't like it Iron :lol:
Why do you think Im in the state I am, over twelve years of Weisen and Warsteiner :pissed:
wobbly lovely- the queen of beers :worship:
 

Similar threads

Top