That beautiful act of sharing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, May 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Conversation at work; between myself and the only other sick minded fcuker there, and neither of us could remember or think of a term for the following act:

'When a splitarrse licks the manfat out of another one's gash"

It has to be the most beautiful and selfless act in the world. Any help arrsers?
  2. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Pretty sure it aint snowballing. That is when they swap charlie monk from mouth to mouth.

Anyone out there got Roger's Profanasaurus?
  3. [Wah off]

Felching fer fecks sake. Surely any self respecting perv would know that. :roll:

[/wah on]
  4. Does that not involve rectal insertion of small rodents? Not that I'd know...
  5. Yup....that's hamsters! ARMAGEDDON!!!!!
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure Flashy contributed to the Winehouse and baby mice thread where feltching was mentioned. Maybe he has his wah switch mis-labeled.
  7. What’s the terminology for when you are hoofing a slag in the trumpet and then punch her in the back of the neck?

8. No. Thats 'moling' as in 'I'm going to clip its claws, cover it in charlie and let it run down this bog roll tube up your clack like a mole on speed'.
  9. [doublewah]

Felching only applies to out of the bottom, doesn't it? Felch itself being spunk and sh it. [/doublewah]

Retrieving man milk from a ladies front bottom is popularly known as a creampie

11. For the record

12. I see all the pervs are posting at the same time.

God bless us.

13. It can be but technically a creampie is the act of whacking your muck up her front or back bottom as opposed to just letting it off on her face/tits/belly/hair/mother. Creampie can be the act of sucking it out afterwards but to the puriest, if you said 'I'm going to creampie you biatch', she will expect you to shoot your spluff up her duff. It doesnt neccessarily mean youre going to hoover it out though. If you then said 'yo, whore, I'm going to feltch you', that would not be ambiguous as she would expect you to drink a 'cunt cappuccino' (of course, a cappuccino with extra choc would be if you'd blown your load up her back box, sucked it out and she had a few dangleberries attached).
  14. There was no wah.

We had discussed felching, but thought it only applied to her tradesman's entrance.

Personally I believe that taking it from the front bottom is the most sacred of acts, showing love and dedication for all three members present