That beautiful act of sharing

Conversation at work; between myself and the only other sick minded fcuker there, and neither of us could remember or think of a term for the following act:

'When a splitarrse licks the manfat out of another one's gash"

It has to be the most beautiful and selfless act in the world. Any help arrsers?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Pretty sure it aint snowballing. That is when they swap charlie monk from mouth to mouth.

Anyone out there got Roger's Profanasaurus?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
[Wah off]

Felching fer fecks sake. Surely any self respecting perv would know that. :roll:

[/wah on]
Does that not involve rectal insertion of small rodents? Not that I'd know...

Yup....that's hamsters! ARMAGEDDON!!!!!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure Flashy contributed to the Winehouse and baby mice thread where feltching was mentioned. Maybe he has his wah switch mis-labeled.

deSTABlised said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
[Wah off]

Felching fer fecks sake. Surely any self respecting perv would know that. :roll:

[/wah on]
Does that not involve rectal insertion of small rodents? Not that I'd know...

No. Thats 'moling' as in 'I'm going to clip its claws, cover it in charlie and let it run down this bog roll tube up your clack like a mole on speed'.

gingwarr said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
[Wah off]

[/wah on]
[doublewah]

Felching only applies to out of the bottom, doesn't it? Felch itself being spunk and sh it. [/doublewah]

Retrieving man milk from a ladies front bottom is popularly known as a creampie

Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of the vagina or anus of a partner. The act of an individual sucking the semen and then passing it, mouth to mouth, is referred to as "snowballing".

Felching can also mean the licking or sucking of another person's anus, similar to the act of a rimjob.

For the record

Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of the vagina or anus of a partner. The act of an individual sucking the semen and then passing it, mouth to mouth, is referred to as "snowballing".

Felching can also mean the licking or sucking of another person's anus, similar to the act of a rimjob.

gingwarr said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
[Wah off]

[/wah on]
[doublewah]

Felching only applies to out of the bottom, doesn't it? Felch itself being spunk and sh it. [/doublewah]

Retrieving man milk from a ladies front bottom is popularly known as a creampie

It can be but technically a creampie is the act of whacking your muck up her front or back bottom as opposed to just letting it off on her face/tits/belly/hair/mother. Creampie can be the act of sucking it out afterwards but to the puriest, if you said 'I'm going to creampie you biatch', she will expect you to shoot your spluff up her duff. It doesnt neccessarily mean youre going to hoover it out though. If you then said 'yo, whore, I'm going to feltch you', that would not be ambiguous as she would expect you to drink a 'cunt cappuccino' (of course, a cappuccino with extra choc would be if you'd blown your load up her back box, sucked it out and she had a few dangleberries attached).

There was no wah.

We had discussed felching, but thought it only applied to her tradesman's entrance.

Personally I believe that taking it from the front bottom is the most sacred of acts, showing love and dedication for all three members present

crabby said:
There was no wah.

We had discussed felching, but thought it only applied to her tradesman's entrance.

Personally I believe that taking it from the front bottom is the most sacred of acts, showing love and dedication for all three members present
You show even more love if you hoover out 'Denzil' the 6'3" plumbers man muck out of her clack.

The layman thinks of feltching to only be bum sucking but to the expert, it does mean the act of hoovering out from front or rear or even from a Labrador..

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Amateur

Felching: With a straw extracting the semen from the bottom of a freshly buggered corpse.

minister_doh_nut said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Amateur

Felching: With a straw extracting the semen from the bottom of a freshly buggered corpse.

Or even better.

Get your daughter to go to a sperm bank and spit a load of man glue on to the counter. Get her to then say 'I'd like to make a deposit for my dad'.

You can't have a half a felch or a semi felch..... its either felching or not.

Arrse sucking isn't felching, its just aggressive rimming.

By all means feast the greedy creampie, but don't carry yourself off as a felcher, that makes you a sex liar and you may as well add 'Yeah I did her mum and sisters too'

Is it ok to scoff a bird out after you've just dumped half a litre of paste up her fcuk funnel?