That’s Christmas Dinner sorted then....

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
Me and the Stumpette are both working so are having Crimbo dinner made for us by the two daughters at one of their houses on the 17th. It also doubles up as a birthday dinner for the eldest.

What do you guys think I should do for Easter next year, in terms of food? My Xmas stuff has already been cooking away for the last 6 odd months.
Just keep an eye on Tesco etc shyte for inspiration.
The bastards usually work 6 months in advance eg Cadbury ( or what used to be) eggs in feckin' November.
I walked down to our local for milk & bread yesterday to get my lugs assailed with..........
Bah Humbug.

Ungodly spurtle molester. Dab of Marmite on your spuds before going into the oven makes all the difference.

Parboil for a couple of minutes then drain. Nuke a bit of dripping with a spoon or two of Marmite until soft and runny, pour into the pan then give the spuds a good shake with the lid on to coat and roughen the edges. Chuck in roasting pan and into the oven.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ungodly spurtle molester. Dab of Marmite on your spuds before going into the oven makes all the difference.

Parboil for a couple of minutes then drain. Nuke a bit of dripping with a spoon or two of Marmite until soft and runny, pour into the pan then give the spuds a good shake with the lid on to coat and roughen the edges. Chuck in roasting pan and into the oven.
Summat wrong with your tongue