Thankyou Tony???????

Always ask the wife when she is going to thank tony for all the goodies she got .Having spent all the money I earned in the illegal war :twisted: It goes down really well .

From the website;
Thank you, Prime Minister Blair, for your unwavering and principled stand. You actually did something to improve mankind's lot, striking a blow against brutality and for human rights (while critics at home and abroad vented hot air).

You have our heartfelt thanks, Mr. Blair.

P.S. On a lighter note: My wife has shifted her home decorating tastes from French Country to English Country in the aftermath of the war.

- California, USA
Well that makes it all worth while then! I bet she doesn't eat French Fries any more either. God, the sacrifices these people make.

Blair is very popular here- he's seen as the new Churchill. Can you give me some "talking points" to convince my starry-eyed compatriots about the true nature of Blair?

yank_eyetie said:
Blair is very popular here- he's seen as the new Churchill. Can you give me some "talking points" to convince my starry-eyed compatriots about the true nature of Blair?
Simply keep saying THE GUY IS A C**K

Deaths for Which the IRA were responsible.

Civilians 642
Army/RAF/RN/TA 456
RUC/RUCR 273
UDR/RIR 182
IRA/other republicans 162
Loyalists 28
Prison Service 23
GARD/Irish Army 7
GB Police 5
TOTAL 1778 + And Growing

dennis Donaldson?