Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help and advice!

I start basic tomorrow at cattrick am not at all nervous yet but am sure it will hit me tonight when i try to sleep!

Thanks again to everyone

Am joining the rifles by the way! Although i should be joining the royal anglians As am from lincoln! But decided against it!
  2. Good luck to you, I hope you have as much fun as I did. Remember, If you cant take a joke you should not have joined....Remember that! :D
  3. How true is that , Good luck keep your head down and your mouth shut let the others get the sh*t.
  4. Good luck mate.
  5. Hey guys thanks for the advice am on week 5 now and looking forward to passing off the square next week! had an amazing time so far, loving every minute of it! just been given a free hour to chill! then am packing kit for a 2 night exercise! cant wait for it!
  6. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Look forward to your ex, If It's anything like my Week 5 ex it'll be an intro to fire an manouvre, abit of cam + con and a little on patrolling aswell as some glorious beastings!

Good luck with the rest of the course.
  7. Keep your head down. It's not easy for a reason.

And remember not to film any bullying!!!
  8. Well done trigger, nearly there. Keep up the good work and remember they can do anything but they can't get you pregnant.(But they can try)......
  9. Well done Trigger and welcome to the family
  10. Good luck son. Look forward to that Passing Out Parade.

Make sure your folks are there. :)