Thanks

#1
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help and advice!

I start basic tomorrow at cattrick am not at all nervous yet but am sure it will hit me tonight when i try to sleep!

Thanks again to everyone

Am joining the rifles by the way! Although i should be joining the royal anglians As am from lincoln! But decided against it!
 
#2
Good luck to you, I hope you have as much fun as I did. Remember, If you cant take a joke you should not have joined....Remember that! :D
 

T4U2

Old-Salt
#3
Conductor said:
Good luck to you, I hope you have as much fun as I did. Remember, If you cant take a joke you should not have joined....Remember that! :D
How true is that , Good luck keep your head down and your mouth shut let the others get the sh*t.
 
#4
trigger_uxb said:
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help and advice!

I start basic tomorrow at cattrick am not at all nervous yet but am sure it will hit me tonight when i try to sleep!

Thanks again to everyone

Am joining the rifles by the way! Although i should be joining the royal anglians As am from lincoln! But decided against it!
Good luck mate.
 
#5
Hey guys thanks for the advice am on week 5 now and looking forward to passing off the square next week! had an amazing time so far, loving every minute of it! just been given a free hour to chill! then am packing kit for a 2 night exercise! cant wait for it!
 
#6
trigger_uxb said:
Hey guys thanks for the advice am on week 5 now and looking forward to passing off the square next week! had an amazing time so far, loving every minute of it! just been given a free hour to chill! then am packing kit for a 2 night exercise! cant wait for it!
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Look forward to your ex, If It's anything like my Week 5 ex it'll be an intro to fire an manouvre, abit of cam + con and a little on patrolling aswell as some glorious beastings!

Good luck with the rest of the course.
 
#7
Keep your head down. It's not easy for a reason.

And remember not to film any bullying!!!
 
#8
Well done trigger, nearly there. Keep up the good work and remember they can do anything but they can't get you pregnant.(But they can try)......
 
#9
Well done Trigger and welcome to the family
 

Latest Threads

Top