Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JayD, Sep 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i would like to say thanks to everyone hu has givein me advice and help over the lasted months i am now starting training tomorrow at catterick so thanks to you all
  2. Good luck to you! I should be there soon if I pass selection on the 23rd.
    Never give up!
  3. Well done, James.

I'm due to start at ATR Pirbright on Monday, so a day after yourself. I thought I'd use your thread to also thank everyone on these boards who have helped me throughout the selection process. Imparticular, I would like to thank PoisonDwarf, IS Ski Geek, skibluesoldier and Gnr_Darbyshire for putting up with my never ending questions and for their quality help :D

Thanks everyone and good luck to those currently going through the selection process. Just keep your head down, train hard and you'll soon be starting basic yourselves.
  4. Well done James for getting this far. Good luck, be strong, train hard and don't give up.

I too am off Monday, and we've all heard it's hard, but it'll be one of the best times of your life!

Good luck again, and hopefully you'll be a very phuckin happy guy after you pass out!
  5. Well done mate, im off to Harrogate in approx 9 hours time :)
    See everyone in 6 weeks, thanks for the advice and guidance.
  6. Good luck mate.