• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

thanks

JayD

Old-Salt
i would like to say thanks to everyone hu has givein me advice and help over the lasted months i am now starting training tomorrow at catterick so thanks to you all

Well done, James.

I'm due to start at ATR Pirbright on Monday, so a day after yourself. I thought I'd use your thread to also thank everyone on these boards who have helped me throughout the selection process. Imparticular, I would like to thank PoisonDwarf, IS Ski Geek, skibluesoldier and Gnr_Darbyshire for putting up with my never ending questions and for their quality help :D

Thanks everyone and good luck to those currently going through the selection process. Just keep your head down, train hard and you'll soon be starting basic yourselves.

Well done James for getting this far. Good luck, be strong, train hard and don't give up.

I too am off Monday, and we've all heard it's hard, but it'll be one of the best times of your life!

Good luck again, and hopefully you'll be a very phuckin happy guy after you pass out!

Latest Threads