Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

thanks

The med centre is near the gym, when they say you need a jab up your hoop it is meant as a chat up line and not an order.

Have fun, keep your your eyes and ears open but your mouth shut.

welcome to the biggest family in the world.

You're an evil man Sandy :twisted:

The lucky little fella will be wondering what the hell he's gotten himself into about now. :D

5.56mm said:
Are you bricking it now pile?

after a weekend of heavy drinking its just became very real and yes i am bricking it now...

however i wasnt at 4am on saturday morning...i still have the cut on my right cheek if anyone whos going wants to identify me....

Well get back and edit that out before he reads it. :D Good luck tomorrow, its great fun, no really :D

private---pile said:
5.56mm said:
Are you bricking it now pile?

after a weekend of heavy drinking its just became very real and yes i am bricking it now...

however i wasnt at 4am on saturday morning...i still have the cut on my right cheek if anyone whos going wants to identify me....
private---pile said:
just realised i have said how to identify me and now have a very bad feeling about sandy.....guvnor my arrse!