thanks

off to catterick on tuesday.

just like to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions/ given me abuse/ issued a threat of violence towards me.

without the help of this forum i probably wouldnt have got through the selection process.

cheers again

I dont know you neither am I a soldier (or what they call a Walt either, from what I can gather a Walt is at least), but good luck old son!

private---pile said:

just like to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions/ given me abuse/ issued a threat of violence towards me.

without the help of this forum i probably wouldnt have got through the selection process.

cheers again
The abuse hasn't started yet!

Check your PMs. That is not an offer for you to kill me on the A6108 though.

The_Snail said:
private---pile said:

cheers again
Agreed :twisted:

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
The_Snail said:
private---pile said:

cheers again
Don't gob it - I have sent him a PM offering to pick him up from the station and take him there. You will have me to deal with if he gets hurt, after the dog has had ya!

The_Snail said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
The_Snail said:
private---pile said:

cheers again
You just want to touch him where he poo's from.

Don't gob it - I have sent him a PM offering to pick him up from the station and take him there. You will have me to deal with if he gets hurt, after the dog has had ya!

spaz said:
The_Snail said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
The_Snail said:
private---pile said:

cheers again
You just want to touch him where he poo's from.

You shat that one didn't you?

Best of luck mate! Agreed on all the help a aspiring recruit can get from arrse!

Good luck, Pile, chat ain't gonna be the same, thank fcuk.

The med centre is near the gym, when they say you need a jab up your hoop it is meant as a chat up line and not an order.

Have fun, keep your your eyes and ears open but your mouth shut.

welcome to the biggest family in the world.

Best of luck

You're an evil man Sandy :twisted:

The lucky little fella will be wondering what the hell he's gotten himself into about now. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magic_Mushroom Sappers 1
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0