Thanks!

MrDave said:
Id just like to say thanks as an ex Ta person who has never fired a shot in anger, to all you guys and gals who put yor life on the line everyday, Id just like to say thanks, because I dont think enough is said in the press, everytime a uk soldier is killed it hits me in the gut, everytime I see a soldier on tv with no limbs because of an ied, it f**ks with my brain, all I can say is you are way braver then me, God bless you all, stay safe because there are ordinary good people back in the uk who really appreciate what you do!
Well fcuk off to the ta thread then you limby cnut. :?

MrDave said:
Id just like to say thanks as an ex Ta person who has never fired a shot in anger, to all you guys and gals who put yor life on the line everyday, Id just like to say thanks, because I dont think enough is said in the press, everytime a uk soldier is killed it hits me in the gut, everytime I see a soldier on tv with no limbs because of an ied, it f**ks with my brain, all I can say is you are way braver then me, God bless you all, stay safe because there are ordinary good people back in the uk who really appreciate what you do!
Dave, is that you?

Sober up you tw@.

I have nothing positive to add, but 'limby cnut' made me chortle. :D :D

Did you have one of them "what the f*ck have i done" moments when you woke up this morning?

If anything this thread has taught me to use a * when i type the word f*ck, thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magic_Mushroom Sappers 1
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0