Thanks to so many!

yay! TA threads are about to get their very own BBR!

Hang on, I'm popping out for munchies and pop, I'm not missing a second of this one.

And before some pious ranting, rambo knife wielding worthy bloke jumps down my throat, well done on 5 years service, hope I can stick at it that long.

arby said:

Hang on, I'm popping out for munchies and pop, I'm not missing a second of this one.

And before some pious ranting, rambo knife wielding worthy bloke jumps down my throat, well done on 5 years service, hope I can stick at it that long.
You have to join first, posting on here doesn't count as time in! :D

That'll be BlotBangRub, I reckon. What happened to him anyway? Did he top himself?

MsG

invisiblehelper said:
To those who supported me over the last 5 years.....Many Thanks, may your Gods be as good to you as you were to me. Anything I can ever do to repay you please let me know. Those who constructively criticised and were so kind as to guide me through my shortfalls - your patience knows no bounds!

To those of you who did not....Tsk Squared! What goes around comes around. No hard feelings on my part. I have come out a stronger and, I hope, a better person.

May the Spirit of the Volunteer never die out.
You old crooner...... "To all the girls I've love before"......

brucewillis said:
arby said:

and here he is...

arby said:
brucewillis said:
arby said:

and here he is...
Is that me?I doubt it. Never ever owned a Rambo knife (although I do believe there is a machete under the stairs) Jump down your throat I do that all the time, don't think your special. Pious! Well I'm just a thick Infantry type, explain it to me.

However good luck with your application for the TA if you decide to join

invisiblehelper...

you still owe be about 10 G&Ts and 6 pints of Grolsch. Mind you, after 5 years of FTRS you should be one one getting the drinks in!

Sad to hear you have gone... RTMC will never be the same again! Are there ary stabs left there? Or are they now all on Ops?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1
Spanish_Dave The NAAFI Bar 6
ThamesMeander2008 The NAAFI Bar 0