Thanks to everyone

This site has been great for info and just having a bit of a laugh with you lot. I have to go say my oath on the 11th feb and my start date down catterick is the 22nd feb.
Thanks to everyone whos answered any of my questions and i wish everyone good luck.....not to grenadiers though :lol: :)

You'll go far. you haven't started yet and you're slating the Grenadiers.

Sod's Law will state that your Platoon Cpl or Sgt will be Grenadiers. And he'll hate wannabee Coldstream Guards. :x

Good luck, Enjoy. :)

bakes0310 said:
This site has been great for info and just having a bit of a laugh with you lot. I have to go say my oath on the 11th feb and my start date down catterick is the 22nd feb.
Thanks to everyone whos answered any of my questions and i wish everyone good luck.....not to grenadiers though :lol: :)
Good luck at Catterick :D, See you a few weeks after.

I thought id make my last post for a good while as im gonna be quite occupied for the next 6 months :D

So thats it ill keep you all updated when possible and i hope to see some of you there :D

Good luck mate, When times are tough and you feel like cracking just remember the old cliche "its not like this in battalion".