• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thanks to everyone on the site!!

Who thinks that this site is far better than the ACF site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hate you all!

• Both are equal...(there is no predjudice on the net)...(now im going to hug a tree)

• Total voters
can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a twat. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
Thanks

"can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a t**t. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
Thanks "

how long till you start giving tips on how to join the SAS on this site then ?

oops somebodys lying

cretin

Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your twat ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a twat? Is that Okay?

KingNut said:
Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your t**t ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a t**t? Is that Okay?
Your a t**t, hey that is fun :lol:

How to win friends and influence people :roll:

The woody chap tries to say our site is good and all he gets is abuse and comments from the SAS/walt inspectors :wink:

Some people can not take a compliment!

Combat 95 is so last year so I'm having a bit of a retro makeover

I'm taping foam to the metalframe of my GS and carrying.....

8) Shirt itchy wool kf
8) Putties
8) Para smock

Food of the week: Powder screech

Hero of the week: Lewis Collins

But still to confirm..................

How to cut down the IR signature of the sparks my ammo boots make? :?

Bum roll.....above or below kidney pouches............... any ideas? :?

Fiji_Bob said:
Combat 95 is so last year so I'm having a bit of a retro makeover
I'm taping foam to the metalframe of my GS and carrying.....
8) Shirt itchy wool kf
8) Putties
8) Para smock
Food of the week: Powder screech
Hero of the week: Lewis Collins
But still to confirm..................
How to cut down the IR signature of the sparks my ammo boots make? :?
Bum roll.....above or below kidney pouches............... any ideas? :?
Very 1980s

Black nasty wound round boots should do the trick - bum roll above or below kidney pounches as long as they have a couple of bungee cords to stop the noddy suit spewing alles ober der platz.

Latest Threads