Thanks to everyone on the site!!

Who thinks that this site is far better than the ACF site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hate you all!

• Both are equal...(there is no predjudice on the net)...(now im going to hug a tree)

• Total voters
can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a twat. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
Thanks

why is this in the int cell and not in the boys brigade forum?

"can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a t**t. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
Thanks "

how long till you start giving tips on how to join the SAS on this site then ?

oops somebodys lying

cretin

Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your twat ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a twat? Is that Okay?

KingNut said:
Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your t**t ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a t**t? Is that Okay?
Your a t**t, hey that is fun :lol:

How to win friends and influence people :roll:

The woody chap tries to say our site is good and all he gets is abuse and comments from the SAS/walt inspectors :wink:

Some people can not take a compliment!

hansvonhealing said:
Oh look, both Woody32 and Fiji Bob are from Hereford....Mates in the shhh..? LOL
What the hell are you doing? You trying to get slotted? :roll:

Me.

What's the colour of the boat house in Hereford and what's in your bergan this week Bob?

Combat 95 is so last year so I'm having a bit of a retro makeover

I'm taping foam to the metalframe of my GS and carrying.....

8) Shirt itchy wool kf
8) Putties
8) Para smock

Food of the week: Powder screech

Hero of the week: Lewis Collins

But still to confirm..................

How to cut down the IR signature of the sparks my ammo boots make? :?

Bum roll.....above or below kidney pouches............... any ideas? :?

Fiji_Bob said:
Combat 95 is so last year so I'm having a bit of a retro makeover
I'm taping foam to the metalframe of my GS and carrying.....
8) Shirt itchy wool kf
8) Putties
8) Para smock
Food of the week: Powder screech
Hero of the week: Lewis Collins
But still to confirm..................
How to cut down the IR signature of the sparks my ammo boots make? :?
Bum roll.....above or below kidney pouches............... any ideas? :?
Very 1980s

Black nasty wound round boots should do the trick - bum roll above or below kidney pounches as long as they have a couple of bungee cords to stop the noddy suit spewing alles ober der platz.