Thanks to everyone on the site!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Woody32, Nov 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

4.2%
  3. I hate you all!

20.8%
  4. Both are equal...(there is no predjudice on the net)...(now im going to hug a tree)

12.5%
  1. can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a twat. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
    Thanks

2. why is this in the int cell and not in the boys brigade forum?

3. A pat on the back is just a recce for a dagger..... :?

4. :x

5. "can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a t**t. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
    Thanks "

how long till you start giving tips on how to join the SAS on this site then ?

oops somebodys lying

cretin

6. Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
    Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your twat ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a twat? Is that Okay?

7. Your a t**t, hey that is fun :lol:

8. LOL... could have started a new craze here ;)

9. Ah Mr Wood. What was that? SAS :).

10. How to win friends and influence people :roll:

The woody chap tries to say our site is good and all he gets is abuse and comments from the SAS/walt inspectors :wink:

Some people can not take a compliment!

11. Oh look, both Woody32 and Fiji Bob are from Hereford....Mates in the shhh..? LOL

12. What the hell are you doing? You trying to get slotted? :roll:

13. here we go again :roll:

who is going to be first to ask me the colour of the boat house ? :wink:

or what is in my bergan this week :roll:

14. Me.

What's the colour of the boat house in Hereford and what's in your bergan this week Bob?