Thanks to everyone on the site!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Woody32, Nov 20, 2005.

?
  1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

4.2%
  3. I hate you all!

20.8%
  4. Both are equal...(there is no predjudice on the net)...(now im going to hug a tree)

12.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a twat. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
    Thanks

2. why is this in the int cell and not in the boys brigade forum?

3. A pat on the back is just a recce for a dagger..... :?

4. :x

5. "can i just say its a pleasure being able to use a site like this.. that doesnt have 'Im in the sas', riddled into it, or that I get kicked off for saying that i think my det. com. is a t**t. (unlike the ACF site)...you live and learn!
    Thanks "

how long till you start giving tips on how to join the SAS on this site then ?

oops somebodys lying

cretin

6. Didn't realise the ACF site posed such a threat - why else would you need a vote to boost you 'ego'?
    Horses for courses I say.

Woody32: Perhaps you are a little confused? a site for 'minors' is certainly different than this one ;) (Ooops... perhaps not they bleepd out your twat ;) ) Why do you think that you should be publicly allowed to call others names? How about I say your a twat? Is that Okay?

7. Your a t**t, hey that is fun :lol:

8. LOL... could have started a new craze here ;)

9. Ah Mr Wood. What was that? SAS :).

10. How to win friends and influence people :roll:

The woody chap tries to say our site is good and all he gets is abuse and comments from the SAS/walt inspectors :wink:

Some people can not take a compliment!

11. Oh look, both Woody32 and Fiji Bob are from Hereford....Mates in the shhh..? LOL

12. What the hell are you doing? You trying to get slotted? :roll:

13. here we go again :roll:

who is going to be first to ask me the colour of the boat house ? :wink:

or what is in my bergan this week :roll:

14. Me.

What's the colour of the boat house in Hereford and what's in your bergan this week Bob?