Thanks from Lbya

This sort of thing has gone on since armies burried the dead on the field of battle. Sad,disgusting and pointless but not much we can do except clear up the mess when the morons are gone.

And kill them, innit.

I don't see why nato doesn't just kill all the people from these stupid countries and then we can use their land and natural resources for something useful.
Save a lot of trouble and money on the future conflicts that will happen there.

I'm septic. No relation to any of the fallen whose graves were desecrated. However if I were to say what I thought of this and of any religion that accepts these actions I would be ROP'd or banned.

People of Islam have no loyalty and will back stab their own grand mothers. They are nothing but dirty low life scum. Let them kill each other in Syria etc...the world would be a better place but for Islam.

When the Libyans came bleating that they were being tortured, beaten and murdered by the oppressive regime, it's such a pity that a NATO spokesman did not just casually reply - "you know why that is ? It's the will of Allah".

People of Islam have no loyalty and will back stab their own grand mothers. They are nothing but dirty low life scum. Let them kill each other in Syria etc...the world would be a better place but for Islam.
This is just the kind of racist, xenophobic comment that demeans us as sentient human beings. It is a disgraceful and sad circumstance that, regrettably, I find myself increasingly coming to understand it. I am not in full agreement yet, but unless Islam does something to sort its shit out soon, there may well be a backlash from the less ideologically fixated parts of human society.

And then the Mullahs will learn that you can take the piss for so long, but eventually you are going to get wet. Unfortunately, a lot of innocent people will also get hurt when it happens.

Can we really be surprised by what's going on in that video if we offer a helping hand to a group of unknowns?

That is a massive generalisation.

And it looked so nicely maintained before the beards arrived and started to behave like bored skinheads on a Tuesday night. I wonder what the confession of the caretaker was?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magic_Mushroom Sappers 1
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0