Thank you, sun

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by exbleep, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, a week of fine weather and I would personally like to thank the sun for shining so bright. The young ladies have slipped into their summer frocks and the amount of flesh being shown has been a wondrous sight! Low tops, lots of leg and more. Whilst not a fan of Cheryl Cole, I would like to thank her for the fashion of the short, wide skirt/dress. They flounce around and give a tantalising glimpse of what lies beneath.
    On the downside, some of the ladies have a tad too much flesh to flash around in public. Ladies, unless you have a body like January Jones, if you are a size 16 and above, the less flesh flashed the better.
    But for those of you who do suit the styles, thank you for making an old (ish) man's week. May we have a scorcher of a summer.
  2. This is why burkas etc should be banned......unless the wench is hideously fat in which case a burka is a must.
  3. I'm on nights, so am missing all the summery dresses and female flesh. Spending tonight googling rain dances you bastards.
  4. Think yourself lucky, at least you will get off nights soon. I am in the land of the burka....all the sun, but none of the wench flesh.
  5. This thread is useless without photos :)
  6. You unlucky sod, I spent 2 years in the Emirates which thankfully was more tolerant of wench flesh
  7. Now this is why I love the onset of summer. It's like watching a stiptease in slow-motion, the way the clothes fall off women the warmer it gets.
  8. Yes the weekend was fun

Attached Files:

9. You're absolutely right. Here's January Jones: