Thank you from the armed forces blog

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by girlfromtheecho, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks!! We had the viewing figures for the company's blogs published and despite being only a fortnight old, my armed forces blog was ranked 5th out of 40... sad though it may seem, I was pretty chuffed about that!

It may be a coincidence but the following day a piece I have tried to get published for weeks - about the predominately 1 LANCS battlegroup training at BATUS in Canada - went into the paper.

You can read it and watch my rather wobbly video diary here:

Thanks again and if you have any ideas or anything you want me to include, you can email me - or follow me on twitter: Vicki_ECHO,

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

2. Well done Vicki, and loving your work :D What will you and the Echo be doing for Armed Forces Day?
  3. Well done Vicki, I will pick up a copy of the Echo on the way home :)
  4. Great blog vicki, well done.

Minor point however -

BATUS is 2 1/2 hours SOUTH-EAST of Calgary
  5. Hi thanks, cdn_spr... was that a mistake I made in my video diary? ... this is what happens when they rattle us around in those tanks, sorry AFVs ... total disorientation!

6. ... :wink:
  7. Naughty 'Captain Willard'. Thankfully I doubt the virtuous Vicki understands your 'military' innuendo, double entendre even. :D :D