• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thank you from the armed forces blog

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks!! We had the viewing figures for the company's blogs published and despite being only a fortnight old, my armed forces blog was ranked 5th out of 40... sad though it may seem, I was pretty chuffed about that!

It may be a coincidence but the following day a piece I have tried to get published for weeks - about the predominately 1 LANCS battlegroup training at BATUS in Canada - went into the paper.

You can read it and watch my rather wobbly video diary here: http://bit.ly/yT9QI.

Thanks again and if you have any ideas or anything you want me to include, you can email me - vicki.kellaway@liverpool.com or follow me on twitter: Vicki_ECHO,

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

Vicki

Hi thanks, cdn_spr... was that a mistake I made in my video diary? ... this is what happens when they rattle us around in those tanks, sorry AFVs ... total disorientation!

CaptainWillard said:
girlfromtheecho said:
Hi thanks, cdn_spr... was that a mistake I made in my video diary? ... this is what happens when they rattle us around in those tanks, sorry AFVs ... total disorientation!

... :wink:
Naughty 'Captain Willard'. Thankfully I doubt the virtuous Vicki understands your 'military' innuendo, double entendre even. :D :D

Latest Threads