Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabthebuilder, Aug 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm out in that sandy place working with the septics (who have no sense of humour). One of the few websites I can get on is ARRSE, and look forward every day to catching up with all your posts.
    As I sit in the corner, tears rolling down my face from some of your comments, they just say "your on that British Army thing again arnt you"
    THANK YOU ALL for being there and making my day a little brighter.
    And after working with this shower of shit I know that we have the best armed forces, past and present.
    Keep up the good work.
  2. Cheers now fuck off
    • Like Like x 5
  3. How is Skegness this time of year?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. No one likes a crawly bum lick Blackadder!
  5. Why are you on here and not working? Are you on holiday? Is CRABbuilder relevant
  6. its grand, but getting a ride on a donkey has a whole differant meaning out here!!
  7. was a CRAB now a builder. I do get some time off (12 hr days, 7 days a week)
  8. Are you gay?
  9. Think you need jarrod
    but thanks for the offer
  10. Think he has a thing for donkeys ..
  11. HHH

HHH LE

As long as you don't get sand in that place, otherwise it'll go septic !:nod:
  12. allready had a bad case of "Jock Itch" as they call it, walked like John Wayne for a week
  13. Dont fucking complain then!
    When i was a lad we worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all for no pay!;-)
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You're right, they are miserable cnuts in Arizona....

I went to a sandy place recently, Weston-Super-Mare, nothing super about it, and although they were not septics, the locals are all over 80 and miserable fuckers too.
  15. I take it the sandy place you refer to is Southport,,,,,,now f off to Tottenham,,,,,fecking weasel..............