THANK YOU FELLOW ARRSE'rs

I'm out in that sandy place working with the septics (who have no sense of humour). One of the few websites I can get on is ARRSE, and look forward every day to catching up with all your posts.
As I sit in the corner, tears rolling down my face from some of your comments, they just say "your on that British Army thing again arnt you"
THANK YOU ALL for being there and making my day a little brighter.
And after working with this shower of shit I know that we have the best armed forces, past and present.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers now fuck off

I'm out in that sandy place working with the septics (who have no sense of humour). One of the few websites I can get on is ARRSE, and look forward every day to catching up with all your posts.
As I sit in the corner, tears rolling down my face from some of your comments, they just say "your on that British Army thing again arnt you"
And after working with this shower of shit I know that we have the best armed forces, past and present.
Keep up the good work.
How is Skegness this time of year?

No one likes a crawly bum lick Blackadder!

its grand, but getting a ride on a donkey has a whole differant meaning out here!!

Why are you on here and not working? Are you on holiday? Is CRABbuilder relevant
was a CRAB now a builder. I do get some time off (12 hr days, 7 days a week)

Keep up the good work.
Are you gay?

Keep up the good work.
As long as you don't get sand in that place, otherwise it'll go septic !:nod:

As long as you don't get sand in that place, otherwise it'll go septic !:nod:
allready had a bad case of "Jock Itch" as they call it, walked like John Wayne for a week

Alsacien

MIA
Keep up the good work.
You're right, they are miserable cnuts in Arizona....

I went to a sandy place recently, Weston-Super-Mare, nothing super about it, and although they were not septics, the locals are all over 80 and miserable fuckers too.

I take it the sandy place you refer to is Southport,,,,,,now f off to Tottenham,,,,,fecking weasel..............

was a CRAB now a builder. I do get some time off (12 hr days, 7 days a week)
So you're squeezing a Crab's annual working hours into a single week? Well done mate. How's the polyester trousers holding up to the heat?

Dont fucking complain then!
When i was a lad we worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all for no pay!;-)
Bet your a Southern puff, we used to work 26.5 hours a day 7 days a week and paid the pit boss for the priviledge up North.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0