Thank U NHS

Emergency ****, East Midlands. Move now. (I’ve paid my taxes, want the service). Helimed is a charity, I’ve also put loose change in their tin.

Please move now.

Nope not got a clue what you're on about.
All the air ambulances are charities

And East Midlands Occelopters are Red.
20190707_112044(0)_1_1.jpg

You should have wheel clamped the bastard!!!
What wheels... now Leonardo/Augasta Westlands you could clamp...ooooh and big Sikorskys

20190815_115601_1.jpg
jp2_1.jpg

Anyway back to clapping I couldn't give 2 shìtes

Already acknowledged helimed are charities. Not all are red, so stop being coulourist.
You mentioned Midlands...their fleet is red with some yellow bits

Almost all (like all) the helimed I’ve seen here are yellow (Nottinghamshire).
So that would be Lincs And Notts air Ambulance only has one which is Yellow true.

Not Midlands which are Red, remember you mentioned Midlands.

When you say almost all... do you just mean Lincs and Notts or almost all across the country?...

oldfecker

Clanker
So that would be Lincs And Notts air Ambulance only has one which is Yellow true.

Not Midlands which are Red, remember you mentioned Midlands.

When you say almost all... do you just mean Lincs and Notts or almost all across the country?...
Don’t want to get into a bun fight over this. I’ve not noticed any red helicopters, doesn’t mean they don’t exist, only that on approaching QMC, only seen yellow helicopters.

Don’t want to get into a bun fight over this. I’ve not noticed any red helicopters, doesn’t mean they don’t exist, only that on approaching QMC, only seen yellow helicopters.
I'm not gonna bust my persec but - bugsyIV is correct.
He is correct is all he has stated.

Fuckin helicpters without a tie though...shocking!

oldfecker

Clanker
I'm not gonna bust my persec but - bugsyIV is correct.
He is correct is all he has stated.

Fuckin helicpters without a tie though...shocking!
Not saying he’s wrong, just stating an observation.

Given our close proximity to Lincolnshire, it’s not surprising we take their casualties from yellow helicopters.

I maintain, though, never seen a red one.

Not saying he’s wrong, just stating an observation.

Given our close proximity to Lincolnshire, it’s not surprising we take their casualties from yellow helicopters.

I maintain, though, never seen a red one.
You should watch "Helicopter ER". You'll find that Thames Valley also have red ones.

ETA:

Last edited:
I've had a stay in a private hospital so I'm not going to ever say the NHS is wonderful.

What is wonderful is knowing a medic will get to you whoever you are in the UK even if they have to send a helicopter , with no invoice for the cost.

I will stand at my front door, erect penis in hand and ejaculate my sterile seminal fluid and shout loudly "Thank You NHS gggggggghhh!!!"

Other than that my interactions with GPs has been fair to middling at best.