Thank U NHS

Didn't know where best to post this (scroll as necessary).

U? Now come on. There's plenty of space for YO.

Anyway, there's a timetable for those under the flightpath.

Dr Death

War Hero
1593862802210.png

Vera Lynn would have penned a good song for the NHS.

Txt spk is just a concise way of asking for a bike chain across the face.

Txt spk is just a concise way of asking for a bike chain across the face.
Gen question - how do you get along with texting / typing? Is whatever method you use totally 'normal' to you now or is it an increased effort?

Gen question - how do you get along with texting / typing? Is whatever method you use totally 'normal' to you now or is it an increased effort?
pits quite easy on Ipad and I’m pretty fast with 1 and a half finger typing, although my speeeling has got far worse due to spellcheck, which has also got worse with the latest incarnation of iOS.

When making notes I use speech recognition although when I was writing my law assignments I typed them up because it felt more human.

oldfecker

Clanker
Let’s get over this. The NHS do a great job, but it’s only a job.

Some are highly skilled and dedicated staff, some because it’s the only job they could get. I’ve met some who live/breath/live patient care, some couldn’t give a toss.

Sounds like the Military, we (I’m retired) are regarded as Gods gift or the scum off the Earth depending on global activity.

The NHS is a service provider. I pay in, I want a service.

(I worked for the Ambulance Service for 10 years).

There is a stout bloke with clip on tie on this very site who may be able to assist.

He thanks the NHS on a daily basis by preventing fat nurses and healthcare practictioners from receiving righteous abuse - in response to their obnoxiousnes.

He has also bollocked a helicopter and told it "Not tonight mate - you're not on the list"...and duly pointed it away.

@BugsyIV

Point is, the majority of those in the NHS and especially the Ambulance Service don’t feel the need for extra rainbow pictures/messages in wondows/hugs/kisses/Spitfire flyovers.
I don’t actually remember anyone from the NHS asking for anything.

There is a stout bloke with clip on tie on this very site who may be able to assist.

He thanks the NHS on a daily basis by preventing fat nurses and healthcare practictioners from receiving righteous abuse - in response to their obnoxiousnes.

He has also bollocked a helicopter and told it "Not tonight mate - you're not on the list"...and duly pointed it away.

@BugsyIV

Pilots don't like parking tickets...
received_1371974259679943.jpeg

Latest Threads