Thank Gawd for that..bye bye Fergie.

Can't stand the greedy cunt. But he'll be a hard act to follow.

For his successors sake I hope e doesn't hang around after retiring in an 'advisory' capacity. Poor sod will have enough of a job filling the shoes without having the previous inhabitant lurking around.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

Might do football some good for him to shuffle off to the alcoholism that all ex managers aspire to.... Allegedly.

Dead within 18 months and Moyes or Mourinho as replacement. Sorted

He's not really going.
He's a director and 'ambassador' so he'll be like Ken Livingstone and on TV with his opinion at every opportunity.

Glad to see back of him.Great manager,record speaks for itself,brilliant at seeing perceived miscarriages of justice against his team and using them to destabilise any rivals.Not as nice as he looks,methinks.

I thought he managed Man. U not Liverpool?
Liverpool may be the centre of grief in the UK
but Manchester is not that far away. I can't see him crossing the Styx without a fanfare and a month of mourning.

For his successors sake I hope e doesn't hang around after retiring in an 'advisory' capacity. Poor sod will have enough of a job filling the shoes without having the previous inhabitant lurking around.

Now I hope the opposite, with Gill bailing out in the closed season it'll need someone to keep the f**king Glazers from browbeating Moyes and poking their snouts in the management side of the club...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0