Thank fook its friday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ozgerbobble, Jul 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its Friday, its sweaty and Ive got the horn

Here's a little amusement brought to us by our weirdo banzai cousins.

I can actually see it catching on around the UK as a new reality tv show given that they'll make a programme about any old crap these days. Perhaps focus it on humiliating charvers

NB: with caution if at work but its not smut, well not really :wink:

http://filecabi.net/v.php?file=1120576707.wmv&width=340&height=320

The difference being that most english girls would beat the living shiete out of you if you tried this.............and would you really want to see the state of their drawers??

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The last one looked as if she liked it and was smiling while looking for a nice comfy place to lie down. :lol:

3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

...talking of Japan -

Stevie Wonder is playing his first gig in Tokyo and the place is absolutely packed to the rafters.

In a bid to break the ice with his new audience he asks if anyone would like him to play a request.

A little old Japanese man jumps out of his seat in the first row and shouts at the top of his voice "Play a Jazz chord ! Play a jazz chord!".

Amazed that this guy knows about the jazz influences in Stevie's varied career, the blind impresario starts to play an E minor scale and then goes into a difficult jazz melody for about 10 minutes.

When he finishes the whole place goes wild. The little old man jumps up again and shouts "No, no, play a Jazz chord, play a Jazz chord".

A bit p*ssed off by this, Stevie, being the professional that he is, dives straight into a jazz improvisation with his band around the B flat minor chord and really tears the place apart. The crowd goes wild with this impromptu show off his technical expertise.

The little old man jumps up again.

"No, no. Play a Jazz chord, play a jazz chord".

Well and truly p*ssed off that this little guy doesn't seem to appreciate his playing ability Stevie says to him from the stage "OK smart ass. You get up here and do it!" The little old man climbs up onto the stage, takes hold of the mike...

and starts to sing .....

" A jazz chord to say I ruv you..."

----------------------------

( don't blame me, that was Sue's ! )

Bonne weekend, Arrsers,

Le Chevre

4. Geez!! I don't know what would get you shot faster in America.. attacking women on the street and snatching their panties or having the ' guts' to tell that bad a pun/joke..

5. was it just me or do those jap girls have not taste in panties....hell is there a sexy panty embargoin that country, they were all wearing old lady undies

Better yet they need to fight back against this craze and go commando

6. Yep - not a thong in sight!!

Most disappointing.

7. PERVERT :)

8. You have a problem with big pants?

9. Couldn't happen to me......commando all the way :cool:

I wonder who would get the bigger shock? :-/