Thank Fcuk that's over!

Well, that's the football World Cup over with, thank fcuk! When does Big Brother finish?

Well, that's the football World Cup over with, thank fcuk! When does Big Brother finish?

Not the best world cup final, but what is big brother?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't know....the first week was quite entertaining

No, I was watching something more interesting then a bunch of puffs kick a ball around a field for 80 mins. =) 1-0 to who?
You mean poofs, so what was that then? Big brother or holby dross? Or perhaps dead Enders?

Full Metal Jacket, I finally got round to watching it. You still haven't said which team won . . . =)

Full metal jacket, you wouldn't know what that meant if your life depended on it, explain what it means, go on.

As a guess from what was said in the movie I would have to say a full metal jacket is the casing that houses the bullet? I'm sure you are about to correct me though?

I was thinking thank feck, four years peace. Then I remembered Euro 2012. ARRRRRRGH!

Besides, the real World Cup is next year...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Full metal jacket, you wouldn't know what that meant if your life depended on it, explain what it means, go on.
It's when you feel that a tin foil hat is not quite enough

As a guess from what was said in the movie I would have to say a full metal jacket is the casing that houses the bullet? I'm sure you are about to correct me though?
Good movie, you war hero you!...........