Thailand Holidays - The grown up type!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Ozduke, Jul 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs Oz and I will be stopping in Thailand on route back from the UK in Dec. We're keen to chill (or warm) on the beach for a week or so.

Any thoughts on the merits or otherwise of; Koh Samui, Phi Phi or Krabi. Not too keen on Feckit, as I hear it's full of pikeys.

Wouldn't mind a peek at a bit of ping pong ball action, but not interested in anything more sordid!!
  2. Ladyboys Ladyboys Ladyboys Ladyboys
  3. I am a little dubious of Thailand myself due to it kiddie fiddling reputation
  4. I've just come back from a diving holiday in Thailand and had an excellent time. Yes there is a sordid side to it but it's more to do with ping pong balls rather than underage sex but then I was too busy scaring the fish and falling in love about 4 times a day with the STUNNING Thai females to worry about underage issues

Oh and if they do look too stunning, chances are then they are Ladyboys.

A fantastic place to go on holidays IMO-you'll have more fun there than most other places and the new Bangkok airport is very very impressive.
  5. My (Ugly) storeman went over there and came back married! Mind you I'm not sure if it really is an official wedding if you have to give a "reach a round" to your "bride".