Thai Immigration solution

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Command_doh, Jan 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if it involved handing out a basket of fruit, free money and the keys to a nice house? No? Okay then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7846570.stm

2. Command_doh

Them there be very busy shipping lanes, jim lad! Arrgh! Don't imagine a small, unpowered boat would last too long against a ferry or a container ship....

3. Don't gloat too much. By this time next year it might be us trying to sneak into a foreign country for economic reasons.

4. The title reminds me of another solution. Granted it was 60 odd years ago and it nearly worked.

5. That isn't fooking funny.
    Dangerously close to the mark and definately on my mind :(

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

We'll all be crying like babies when we find out that the UK was the ONLY country in the world that was offering free bed, board, food, money, cars, mobile phones and the like to immigrants, and that nobody is going to offer desperate British emigrants a rotten sausage. Welcome to the real world.

7. Command_doh

The title does not reflect what I think should or will happen in the UK. It merely reflects the 'serious' attitude many/most other countries apply when applying their Immigration Laws, rather than our Immigration suggestions that masquerade as laws. Not that they ever resemble laws.