TGIF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Il Pirata, Aug 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don’t normally get poets days, but in 30 minutes I will be fucking off out of here and driving from Aberdeen back to York for a week to see my family (surprise visit) and I can’t flippin wait. Feel like a little kid, haven’t been down in ages, well happy.

Happy poets day arrsers, and enjoy yer weekend! Anyone else off anywhere different?
    :)

2. Fuck off.

• Like Like x 4
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I might go for a shite later. Might. Might not. Cant decide.

4. I'm off to see the wizard.

5. He is, to York in about 20 mins!

6. I've been off work since last Wednesday :)

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Might have a wank!

8. Off for one now, Terry Turtle is trying to make his presence known.

9. I trust you'll be going for a pint of the strong stuff in "The house of trembling madness" in York? And to eye up some fit totty in Vodka Revolution?

10. Ey, Ey why'd yer keep phoning me when you're on the lash? Ey I'll be there in an hour. Don't mess with me lar.

11. I've been off work since 27th July. A broken leg still means I've another 3 weeks to go :razz:

12. i hope you get gangrene

13. While i'm not bailing from this shithole in Manchester until 1630 I will be exploring the tonsils of my new(ish) girlfriend with my swollen purple beastie sometime tomorrow night. She's given me a night off tonight so i can replen my spud sack. Cannae wait.

14. Hey If those para olympians can get off their arrses.....so can you, you lazy fucker!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hope ATOS rape him.