TGIF

I don’t normally get poets days, but in 30 minutes I will be fucking off out of here and driving from Aberdeen back to York for a week to see my family (surprise visit) and I can’t flippin wait. Feel like a little kid, haven’t been down in ages, well happy.

Happy poets day arrsers, and enjoy yer weekend! Anyone else off anywhere different?
:)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I might go for a shite later. Might. Might not. Cant decide.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Might have a wank!

I don’t normally get poets days, but in 30 minutes I will be fucking off out of here and driving from Aberdeen back to York for a week to see my family (surprise visit) and I can’t flippin wait. Feel like a little kid, haven’t been down in ages, well happy.

Happy poets day arrsers, and enjoy yer weekend! Anyone else off anywhere different?
:)
I trust you'll be going for a pint of the strong stuff in "The house of trembling madness" in York? And to eye up some fit totty in Vodka Revolution?

While i'm not bailing from this shithole in Manchester until 1630 I will be exploring the tonsils of my new(ish) girlfriend with my swollen purple beastie sometime tomorrow night. She's given me a night off tonight so i can replen my spud sack. Cannae wait.

S

syledis

Oh i had a great fucking day today.

Got a letter through the post saying i had to get an eye test as i had type 2 diabetes, so went to the Doctors Surgery to ask what was going on , only to be told it was diagnosed in 1990!! This was news to me!

I tried to explain that i get an offshore medical every 2 years and im tested for diabetes every time but they were adamant i had it, as it was in my records.

Gets a call at 4pm today saying they were very sorry but its been a typo on my files!!

Oh i had a great fucking day today.

Got a letter through the post saying i had to get an eye test as i had type 2 diabetes, so went to the Doctors Surgery to ask what was going on , only to be told it was diagnosed in 1990!! This was news to me!

I tried to explain that i get an offshore medical every 2 years and im tested for diabetes every time but they were adamant i had it, as it was in my records.

Gets a call at 4pm today saying they were very sorry but its been a typo on my files!!
The only way it could better for you is if you are of the Scouse persuasion. You would now be preparing your claim for "mental torture due to medical negligence, lar"?

What kind of typo could say you're diabetic FFS?

S

syledis

The only way it could better for you is if you are of the Scouse persuasion. You would now be preparing your claim for "mental torture due to medical negligence, lar"?

What kind of typo could say you're diabetic FFS?
Apparently it said "Type 2 diabetic ? " But they took that as i was diagnosed with it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 3
E The NAAFI Bar 3