TGIF...anybody got any weekend plans??

Sadly Saturday will be spent driving 300 miles to take wife and mother-in-law [86] to see her terminally ill son; so laughs all round there. Sunday will hopefully be more relaxed and will finish with watching the Patriots defeat the Chargers in the worst blizzard in NE history [because that's the only way I think we can win]. Preparation will then commence for the resumption of UK college and women's football seasons after the Christmas break.
I hope to see the Chargers break Tom Brady's legs! It would be a wonderful moment to replay!

Anybody want to place any bets that the plastic Brit @redshift will be drunk by one today?
Ha! Foiled your plans there @LJONESY ! I woke up at 2....so that bet is off.

Though, I am just slightly....just slightly...starting to s-h-i-t myself that I still have to put together these slides for next week. Only about a 1/3rd way there. And basically 2 days to go. Have to buckle up and get it done I guess.

I hope to see the Chargers break Tom Brady's legs! It would be a wonderful moment to replay!
I've been just a bit too close to one too many broken legs while officiating to ever wish that on anyone.

Off murdering rabbitses either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the weather, as I've run out of the curried version.

Ha! Foiled your plans there @LJONESY ! I woke up at 2....so that bet is off.

Though, I am just slightly....just slightly...starting to s-h-i-t myself that I still have to put together these slides for next week. Only about a 1/3rd way there. And basically 2 days to go. Have to buckle up and get it done I guess.
You are a fecking catfish, sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon... You deserve to be dick punched for that nonsense!

What are the slides for??

I've been just a bit too close to one too many broken legs while officiating to ever wish that on anyone.
You're a nice guy, I am an asshole who hates the Patriots. I have made my peace with it...I would prefer to see the Chiefs and Chargers slugging it out next weekend.

You're a nice guy, I am an asshole who hates the Patriots. I have made my peace with it...I would prefer to see the Chiefs and Chargers slugging it out next weekend.
Thank you and I'm sure you will see the light one day. As I said barring what might pass for divine intervention on the weather front I suspect you will get your wish.

You are a fecking catfish, sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon... You deserve to be dick punched for that nonsense!

What are the slides for??
Well went to bed at 4 something...was drinking/talking to my new (temp) flatmates about Brexit, the U.S., crap in general. Getting to know them. I wanted to do some work but they kept asking me questions about where I am from, what I do bla bla bla...and I have a dope smoking one in the house, so that was a bit non stop. And i hate sitting alone in my room.

And these slides are about a final final interview I have on Tue at this startup I really like in London, and pays well . I feel a bit zonked but need to get it done at some point by tomorrow evening. I need to practice a bit on Sun/ Mon. Or do a Don Draper.

I am a Patriots guys. Another thing you will hate. The only team in NFL I really give a toss about. I am a college football guy.

Current plan is to meet a few mates in the pub for lunch (and probably end up getting smashed) on saturday.
I have a health assessment in the Gym at 0900 on Sunday morning.
What could go wrong???

Well went to bed at 4 something...was drinking/talking to my new (temp) flatmates about Brexit, the U.S., crap in general. Getting to know them. I wanted to do some work but they kept asking me questions about where I am from, what I do bla bla bla...and I have a dope smoking one in the house, so that was a bit non stop. And i hate sitting alone in my room.

And these slides are about a final final interview I have on Tue at this startup I really like in London, and pays well . I feel a bit zonked but need to get it done at some point by tomorrow evening. I need to practice a bit on Sun/ Mon. Or do a Don Draper.
Ahh the whole 20 questions getting to know you game. Fun times. Well you better get your project done, how else am I going to borrow money from my rich buddy across the pond! You know come this July I will be broke as fuck again...

I am a Patriots guys. Another thing you will hate. The only team in NFL I really give a toss about. I am a college football guy.
You are a sadist! I hope New England finally crumbles this year and Brady decides to gracefully retire.

So what are the odds of having a Superbowl party with the new roomies?

Saturday - work 0700-1700 (probably involving handovers from Friday night)
Sunday - work 0700-1600 (almost certainly involving handovers from Saturday night)

Top notch compost though, I bet things grow well in that patch.
Not particularly, it was buried under the gravel driveway less than a meter from the foundation. Apparently it was placed there so the girl that owned it could just look out her window at the spot for comfort. At first when the neighbours told me that, I was sceptical, but it would explain the quilt...

Last edited:
I've got a long haul drive and have worked out I can comfortably kill three prostitutes on the way to a remote landfill.
Like your style man. I think its funny the way they haggle with you over the price, when you're only going to kill them anyway.....

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
We planned a bash tomorrow evening but some Scullions tried to take our land. The bash is on hold in case they try again. But we're creating an alliance to try and get them Sector-7ed.

Out tonight with Brother, nephew and a mate from a M/C club I belong to. Veterans brekkie club tomorrow morning and give a bottle of spiced rum a serious talking to tomorrow

So what are the odds of having a Superbowl party with the new roomies?
Nah. No one here is really interested in (Am)Football. Plus I can't be bothered. And I really need to get work done. It's that nagging feeling in the back of my head. If you know what I mean.

Having a drink now though, like it's a good idea. Cheers!

Nah. No one here is really interested in (Am)Football. Plus I can't be bothered. And I really need to get work done. It's that nagging feeling in the back of my head. If you know what I mean.

Having a drink now though, like it's a good idea. Cheers!

Its 1050 here. I hate you...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 3
I The NAAFI Bar 30
E The NAAFI Bar 3