TGIF...anybody got any weekend plans??

I'm off out early tomorrow as my 18yr old son is hoping to buy a BMW 1 Series M Sport @ 177bhp.

Because of his current insurance I'm driving it back until he can insure it when the other runs out in a few weeks. It'll kill him to have the BMW sat around the back of the house but not drive it.

I intend to rag the life out of it on the motorway trip back home, and all I'll hear is him whining like fuck on the phone.

Possibly buying a chunk of dirt half-way between Cheyenne and Laramie...
Mayhaps a nice mani/pedi... and a perm for the ol mullet...
And then I will probably drink myself to sleep again when the GF's snoring keeps me up again.

Alcohol, wimmin, food, sleep.
Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I'm a liar. The mem sahib will find me jobs to do when I should be nursing booze in front of the telly in a state of deshabille...as any man should on the weekend.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Day off today. Dentists this morning.

Now in my local, imbibing and talking bollocks with an old mate.

Cheeky, unplanned mini piss-ups really are the best.

I'll do my weekend shopping about 16.00.

Food shopping when pissed is for winners.

Alcohol, wimmin, food, sleep.
Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I'm a liar. The mem sahib will find me jobs to do when I should be nursing booze in front of the telly in a state of deshabille...as any man should on the weekend.
I like your plans, minus the Honey do list.

Day off today. Dentists this morning.

Now in my local, imbibing and talking bollocks with an old mate.

Cheeky, unplanned mini piss-ups really are the best.

I'll do my weekend shopping about 16.00.

Food shopping when pissed is for winners.
Do you find you spend less than budgeted or more?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Do you find you spend less than budgeted or more?
Oh it's usually more, much much more. Often stuff I have loads of anyway, cheese and port are always high on the 'pissed shopping' list.

My favourite (check the spelling...) was the purchase of a nice waistcoat that I'd never have bought sober, but it's had (and having) a good innings.

no f in beer

Old-Salt
Decorating the living room, new carpet being laid Monday AM, so pressure is on, so just having a cuppa before i contemplate getting the pasting board and stuff out, might get the paste mixed tonight. SWMBO has, obviously, got wallpaper that needs matching up rather than simple plain stuff just to keep me on my toes. I make sure one piece is mismatched by about 1/2mm just to drive her insane :)

I'm off out early tomorrow as my 18yr old son is hoping to buy a BMW 1 Series M Sport @ 177bhp.

Because of his current insurance I'm driving it back until he can insure it when the other runs out in a few weeks. It'll kill him to have the BMW sat around the back of the house but not drive it.

I intend to rag the life out of it on the motorway trip back home, and all I'll hear is him whining like **** on the phone.
Aha! I'm taking the spawn out for driving lessons this weekend in his Mini Cooper S, also ridiculous horsepower. He has his test in two weeks and should do fine as he has been verbally and mentally abused to drive in a British manner rather than a septic manner.

I like taking the thing out for a whazz as it moves like a jet powered, roller skate, snorting nitro and sticks to the road like glue.

My son is coming over Saturday evening so a Vegetarian meal to be prepared.

My daughter is coming over Sunday afternoon so a roast beef joint is to be prepared.

Guess which of the two I'm looking forward to the most?

endure

GCM
I'm going to carry appreciating the cuisine, scenery and temples ;-)

My son is coming over Saturday evening so a Vegetarian meal to be prepared.

My daughter is coming over Sunday afternoon so a roast beef joint is to be prepared.

Guess which of the two I'm looking forward to the most?
Avacado toast ain’t bad! But yes I do understand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 3
I The NAAFI Bar 30
E The NAAFI Bar 3