TGIF...anybody got any weekend plans??

Well it’s Friday! So anybody have any decent weekend plans?

Taking the family to this place tonight. It is fairly new, and it’s pay day weekend.

https://www.theofficewy.com/?fbclid=IwAR3V1A8lEf42C_unTZNIwxXaGHD3CvJBp_z5RWslFS4YMa58Bq-yGLcidng

Then I shall watch that poofter American football on Saturday and Sunday. It is the Divisional round, whilst drinking a new bottle of bourbon.

Anybody want to place any bets that the plastic Brit @redshift will be drunk by one today?

Anybody else have any plans?

Got to love POETS day

Going to play with a new flash, picked up a Nikon SB900 for £8 in a charity shop so just need a willing munter to practice on for the weekend

My wife is visiting her family in Canada, but is back next week, there for me and my good friend jack Daniels will be having a night in as I try to complete The Fractured But Whole on the PS4

My wife is visiting her family in Canada, but is back next week, there for me and my good friend jack Daniels will be having a night in as I try to complete The Fractured But Whole on the PS4
I have two more weeks until the Resident Evil Two remake is out... I am going to be sick on the 25th!

BTW I hate you and your ability to drink alone and game...

Well it’s Friday! So anybody have any decent weekend plans?

Taking the family to this place tonight. It is fairly new, and it’s pay day weekend.

https://www.theofficewy.com/?fbclid=IwAR3V1A8lEf42C_unTZNIwxXaGHD3CvJBp_z5RWslFS4YMa58Bq-yGLcidng

Then I shall watch that poofter American football on Saturday and Sunday. It is the Divisional round, whilst drinking a new bottle of bourbon.

Anybody want to place any bets that the plastic Brit @redshift will be drunk by one today?

Anybody else have any plans?
What’s that about, was Chuck E Cheese all booked up so now ya gotta slum?

I've got to dig up a dead cat from the old garden and bury it in the new house, prep the area for the garden bar, cut down a tree, visit a friend in hospital and collect a 'bike I used to own so it can be rebuilt*

*chopped and painted black

Saturday: Get up stupidly early and go and do a job I hate.
Sunday: Get up stupidly early and go and do it again, hating it slightly more.

At least I don't work with boring bastards, snowflakes or millenials or have to be nice to the public if they are annoying, needy idiots. Makes my job bearable at least.

Getting over this fluey thing. Looking after the 5 year old.

I've got a long haul drive and have worked out I can comfortably kill three prostitutes on the way to a remote landfill.
Go the scenic route and do 4.

Have you got enough carpets?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 3
I The NAAFI Bar 30
E The NAAFI Bar 3