• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TGI friday

B

blindfire

Yes - its finally friday.

Knocked off work early and the beers now flowing - thank god.(and I've got next week off).

So which sad sacks are still working :? hope its till late :D

Haven't done any work, as such, since the meeting this morning. Thank god for FaceBook and ARRSE!

Then it shall be a weekend of pub and evening meals, and then a Monday night of gym gym gym.......

Still in the office six days on, work week ends still not too bad, time and half Saturday's double time Sunday, Never done a job yet with week ends off.

rjv1 said:
Stuck till 1700 here. Fortunately there's no internet monitoring (that I'm aware of!) so it's not as bad as it could be.
you'll be fine. as long as you cant see two little monitors in the bottom right hand side of the screen. If you see two little computer screens then theyve got a netsweeper monitoring your sites.

arby said:
rjv1 said:
Stuck till 1700 here. Fortunately there's no internet monitoring (that I'm aware of!) so it's not as bad as it could be.
you'll be fine. as long as you cant see two little monitors in the bottom right hand side of the screen. If you see two little computer screens then theyve got a netsweeper monitoring your sites.
What if i have more then one?

arby said:
rjv1 said:
Funny, I always thought that was just the LAN icon.

Latest Threads