TGI friday

B

blindfire

Yes - its finally friday.

Knocked off work early and the beers now flowing - thank god.(and I've got next week off).

So which sad sacks are still working :? hope its till late :D

Bugger, I'm attached to my laptop but the wine is in the fridge (the joys of working from home) for later

Fuckity fcuk fcuk! Gotta stay here until 18:00. :(

Haven't done any work, as such, since the meeting this morning. Thank god for FaceBook and ARRSE!

Then it shall be a weekend of pub and evening meals, and then a Monday night of gym gym gym.......

Still in the office six days on, work week ends still not too bad, time and half Saturday's double time Sunday, Never done a job yet with week ends off.

In the radio room of an oil rig till Tuesday then 3 weeks of ale, curries and lying in bed

rjv1 said:
Stuck till 1700 here. Fortunately there's no internet monitoring (that I'm aware of!) so it's not as bad as it could be.
Same as, reading boring threads like this...

rjv1 said:
Stuck till 1700 here. Fortunately there's no internet monitoring (that I'm aware of!) so it's not as bad as it could be.
you'll be fine. as long as you cant see two little monitors in the bottom right hand side of the screen. If you see two little computer screens then theyve got a netsweeper monitoring your sites.

Been off work for the whole week! :D

humf split shift today 0830-1230 and back for 1400-2000 today this job sucks!

arby said:
rjv1 said:
you'll be fine. as long as you cant see two little monitors in the bottom right hand side of the screen. If you see two little computer screens then theyve got a netsweeper monitoring your sites.
What if i have more then one?

arby said:
rjv1 said:
Funny, I always thought that was just the LAN icon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 3
I The NAAFI Bar 30
soldierboy99 Cookery 1