• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

TFI Friday.....

...... But, what time do YOU knock off?

On average around here we manage to get away by 1/2 2 or 3 ish.....

So any advance on 1/2 2?

This is not a whingey thread its just genuine curiosity, honest!

BS

PT starts at 0800, everybody back to work for 1030, clean up, knock off about 1200 ish, sorted!, only thing is we've got to come back to the sh*thole on Monday.

On Tiffy course so:

Finish at 1640 Mon - Thursday but can leave at 1635 on a Friday, as long as we are quiet and don't tell anyone.

Not that there is anyone to tell cos all the Crafties bolted out the gate at morning Naafi break!

Tomorrow I shall be finishing at 11pm - thought that's not every Friday!!

on POETS day we finish at 1245 on the dot, except for duty crew who remain if the regt are working until 1500. winner. And I get a lift home for when I am leathered from thursday in the bar.

Finish when we finish - always after 16.00 - work starts at 0800 on Mondays - Oh how i would live to go to a unit in Catterick where we finish at lunch time on Friday and start back sometime on Monday afternoon. I remember my times where CO's did PT 12.00 on Friday then knock off and by sheer coincidence the LAD bar opened for a weekend of drinking - links nicely to Where have all the drinkers gone?

matregs said:
Just gone onto summer hours 0700-1400 Mon-Fri D
Mat Regs, How the hell do you sleep at night working them hours, lol.

I'm in the same predicament as Wedge_not_Sapper. CO's PT 1400. 1 1/2 to 2hrs. Away any time between 1530-1630.

Live the Dream!!!!!

being at SEME (posted lucky me)
if im on earlys (yes i said earlys) i'll knock off at 12/13:eek:o hrs
on lates come in at 12:00 knock off at about 14:00 ish
tell you what duty of care sucks NOT!!!!!!

If we have got a bergen tab around midday,
it makes up for working till 7 each evening just about

black_hand said:
being at SEME (posted lucky me)
if im on earlys (yes i said earlys) i'll knock off at 12/13:eek:o hrs
on lates come in at 12:00 knock off at about 14:00 ish
tell you what duty of care sucks NOT!!!!!!
Why not get the Tiffy students to cover your duties so you can all knock off even earlier!

lawsom34 said:
2100 ish leave lad thats when the bar shut
Bugger me that is a early bar close, those of us lucky enough to hang around at SEME at the weekend can usually be found leathered down at the bar until 22:30 then we find a toad hopping around.

And YOU young man, are, as your login name suggests, free2go, anytime you like to place of your choice.

Goodnight.

Latest Threads