TF Helmand moves to BSN

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by FEASG, Aug 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. If it ain't on the news, you'll just have to listen carefully like all the other good boys and girls.

Although an extremely subtle clue was the word HQ, other units might/mightn't have been mentioned.

2. The amount of civvies cutting about was no different today than it was before Bde HQ moved last week.

3. I bet there has been a significant peak in bullshit and whingeing about the DFACs though.

4. I'll echo the above reference civvies, a very different tour this time!

5. Because what you really, really need in one camp is 2 1*'s and their Staff working at loggerheads. Who's senior - Command TF Helmand or JFLogC, who wins the saluting fight?!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

You mean as in:

' Oi you! Don't you know you can't eat in here without a hi viz belt? Better double back to your grot then young man..... '

(plainly missing his precious pace stick....)

or:

' When are these bastards gonna run out of frozen Sara Lee lemon meringue? If she ever shows her face here I'll nail it to the wall...bitch...'

7. Or- 'get a shave'.

8. I got asked at the cookhouse by a apparently bored tankie WO why I was in my UBAC, I was due at the guardroom in 30 mins for stag, he assured me in the way a bored tankie WO can that I had enough time to queue, eat and go back to my room to change into said UBAC. Cock end.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

9. Noticed today that FOB SQT got handed over to ANSF. Only ever passed through on my travels but remembered the see-through HESCO that surrounded the BFI!