Textile Companies / Futility Straps

Hi,

Bit of a problem, I'm looking for a CAD model of a futility strap. does anyone know who makes the straps or even better the old ones with the metal end. If I could get in contact with the manufacturers then I might be able to get the CAD model off of them. We have to design a wheelchair for use around an airport and that fits in the overhead compartment, any suggestions for features would be useful aswell.

Cheers

Chocolate Labrador

what is a futility strap ?

Hi,

Bit of a problem, I'm looking for a CAD model of a futility strap. does anyone know who makes the straps or even better the old ones with the metal end. If I could get in contact with the manufacturers then I might be able to get the CAD model off of them. We have to design a wheelchair for use around an airport and that fits in the overhead compartment, any suggestions for features would be useful aswell.

Cheers

Chocolate Labrador
a CAD model of a strap isn't too hard! Do you mean the buckle? If so you don't really need to detail model the buckle, you can just measure the overall dimensions of one. Am I missing the point here?

Try these people for buckle details:
Classic SR |

The utility strap is the one i'm after, the reason being that if it's commercially available then we can just put a part number to it rather than getting the techs to knock it up every time and hopefully reduce the manufacturing costs.