• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TEXT Speak

No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...

Someone please move this to the Arrsehole....

I have a hangover and I'm on duty while everyone else has a day off...baaahh.

You two related CR???? LOL

And there was me thinking that your posts had an element of class to them and now I find you are related to the editor........

Tell me, why do you need to abbreviate your speech to the point of appearing retarded to operate BOWMAN? It's NOT A FCUKING NOKIA!!!!! IT DOESNT SEND SMS OR MMS OR TAKE PHOTOS OR HAVE ANY ANNOYING RINGTONES.

Some people, I ask you?

I'm off to polish my knob. ******* pearls before swine.

lmao, innit? wkd, etc etc

WHY DON'T CHAVVY CUNTS LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY?

(Says the person who knows far too many Q & Z codes for his own good)

QRM IMI

Do you want to be?? Phnarr, phnarr.

(I'll get my coat)

wel i fink dat i cn speak how i wna speak n come on i betcha u once owned a pair a rebbok trainers or sumin chavvy n most of ma best mates r chavz n there all real nice ppl. n i also have a load of grebo emo skater ext mates who dont label me so whats da f in point eh???? exactly name it!!X

the_matelot said:
lmao, innit? wkd, etc etc

WHY DON'T CHAVVY CUNTS LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY?

(Says the person who knows far too many Q & Z codes for his own good)

QRM IMI

Do you want to be?? Phnarr, phnarr.

(I'll get my coat)
QRM 5 5 5

QRK

AR

Latest Threads