Testosterone supplements

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Griffinthe2nd, Oct 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm led to believe that any supplements bought "over the counter" are fine to use. However, thought someone might be able to tell me if 17 testo methox made by USN is legal in the eyes of the Army?
  2. Yes it is legal. It is not even illegal to take anabolic steroids in the forces though administrative action MAY be taken against individuals found to be taking or in the possession of such substances. I wouldn't advise taking AAS though.
  3. I'm guessing you'd be fine with that. Looking at the ingredients the only thing funny about it I can see is the price and the claims. "Naturally mimics the effect of a steroid." I doubt that very much, it's a couple of amino acids and some vitamins. Not worth wasting your money on.

There's plenty of decent PHs out there which you can get OTC. If you do look into anything like that though do your research, make sure you have everything you need for your cycle and have a SERM on hand incase it all goes tits up.
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Maybe Jarrod could give you a supository - that is apparently legal now....
  5. It didn't "sound right" as she screamed no no no, but it damn well felt right! :)