Testosterone Boosters - LA Muscle - Long Jack - Army Medical

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ReadySalted, Jun 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, a mate of mine I go to gym with; (This person does exist, it's not me), has his Army AOSB coming up, and he's going to have a drugs test.
    He's recently bought a quantity of Long Jack testosterone booster and wants to know if it will affect his drugs test in any way, before he starts.
    Please don't advise on what he should be taking, we're pretty clued up on it all, he's just really warey that he could fukc his chances up by something seemingly harmless.
    For those who want to read about Long Jack, it's here. It's like Norateen, but supposedly stronger:
    -LA Muscle Link
    -Long Jack info & Products

Incase it matters, he also uses Promax diet, Creatine in tablet form, and he's started taking some half hearted testosterone booster from Holland and Barrat (to try them out), which he notices is slightly effective, but not as effective as he would like.

Cheers guys.
  2. It shouldnt matter if he explains beforehand you are taking the supplements to build muscle. The stuff is legally bought and used as a bulking supplement. Creatine is fine also, though honestly i doubt the boosters are that effective.
  3. He doesn't need to worry

Herbal supplements are supposed to SUPPORT testosterone levels, they themselves don't contain testosterone.

Its along the same lines as eating fish for omega 3 to make you brainy
  4. He'll given a brief before the test telling him things he should declare