Discussion in 'The Science Forum' started by Hector_Chavez_V, Jul 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone point towards where I can get the contents of a syringe tested?

Short story is my brother has a small security firm that I'm helping him grow, the barrel and pin were found in the officers gate house by a cleaner and it's on a PFI school site so as you can imagine the proverbial has hit the fan.

Just need to get it couriered off and tested, there is some clear liquid in the barrel.

I've hammered the internet but might be being a bit thick.. :)

2. Well, a week ago Amy Whinehouse would have been a fair bet................
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pump the shit into your arm, and see what happens. Go on. :)

You're better off giving the police a ring.
  4. Insulin? I dont know of any clear liquids that drug users would use, though I dont know alot about hard drugs. Sounds like a diabetic syringe to me.
  5. 4 guys rotate on site, no diabetics, all pointing fingers at the other. It's a green pin, apparently this is too thick for IV drug use/diabetes ect, probably steroids but need to get it clarified.
  6. The police wouldnt bat an eyelid, it's South Manchester.. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Green pin? Sounds very much like it's a legit medical device. Is it a combi-pen, and not a conventional syringe?
  8. An everday, normal syringe..
  9. what is it exactly I can buy off you Sshootolak?
  10. I think H-C-V found a pin cushion for his jabby thing.
  11. Top Gear (ironic link there), had some independent bloke go through some cars they bought to see what detritus had built up. have a poke about on you tube, I think it was in the last seasons episodes, the blokes who runs has some odd name like 'manlove' or something?

Sorry best I can do.
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

13. I'm betting on roids, any of the guys that work there obvious Sted users? If any of them work the doors as well its a safe bet.
  14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

FSS (Formerly the Forensic Science Service), LGC (Laboratory of the Government Chemist) or Chipping Camden Food Research (they do more than food) are all good places to start.

Sorry can't give costs details.