Testicles!

moggsuk

Swinger
Testicles! we have them, but some loose them. I am a forumer soldier (RCT/RLC) who has had cancer a few times. in 2003 i set up a support service for young men to get info when being diagnosed with Testicular cancer. Its called checkemlads.com . if you know anyone recently diagnosed then please send them to us. its voulentry run charity and we have a great bunch of lads in the group who guide and help each other.

Also please view or recent video we made with the boxing Smith brothers . I am a boxing official and time kepper on sky\boxnation etc so we got some recent survivors in the gym to have a go with callum and stephen
hello to any old RCT/RLC lads who may remeber me

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Testicles! we have them, but some loose them. I am a forumer soldier (RCT/RLC) who has had cancer a few times. in 2003 i set up a support service for young men to get info when being diagnosed with Testicular cancer. Its called checkemlads.com . if you know anyone recently diagnosed then please send them to us. its voulentry run charity and we have a great bunch of lads in the group who guide and help each other.

Also please view or recent video we made with the boxing Smith brothers . I am a boxing official and time kepper on sky\boxnation etc so we got some recent survivors in the gym to have a go with callum and stephen
hello to any old RCT/RLC lads who may remeber me

Check em lads
May be if use

The Gimp may have a spare pair in a jar somewhere. The tread marks from the chancre mechanic's hammer will fade after a few miles.

Latest Threads