Testicle pain anyone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SausageDog, Jul 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know coming on here to ask about such a touchy subject (geddit?) as testicles is like asking Ian Huntley to babysit your daughters for the weekend, but I'm sure you will all extend your sympathies, and approach this thread with the adult aplomb that a junior doctor might.

My question is:

Has anyone else ever had pain in one of their testicles which causes 24/7 discomfort, makes sleeping difficult and generally endows one with a John Wayne swagger, accompanied by facial grimace, when trying to walk about the place.

Let the floodgates of sympathy open!

2. No, see a GP and it's not really current affairs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Current affairs really?? Not think about putting it in the NAAFI so we could all have a go? Talk about dropping a bollock!;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm just waiting for this story to break on sky news.... Awaiting big red banner ;)

5. This. Take no chances.

6. ^What he said^

(also, I see what you did there! Kudos!)

7. What are testicles?

• Like Like x 14
  8. Dont worry mate thats just them dropping ........

9. No idea Dingerr. Seems like something I wouldn't like if they're that painful.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Oh dear. I had a similar thing a wee while back. I had one testicle that was that painful I wanted to cut the fucker off and it actually caused me to projectile vomit the blue gatorade that I had just drunk.....which was actually quite cool. I also had a right old pain in the side. I manned up for 48 hours and could bear it no longer and went to the yank medics....they fucked me off, but thats another story. So I went to a private company and they diagnosed a urinary infection and gave me some antibiotics that worked after about 5 days. How I got it I don't know, but I would advise going to the docs asap as it is not a nice experience.
    Didn't have a john wayne swagger though.....just kind of hobbled about like a 90 year old.

11. Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

12. I thought it was about some new type of bread. Fucking French will eat anything.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Want a picture?

• Like Like x 1

14. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Like Like x 2
  15. It's no trouble.