• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Testicle pain anyone?

I know coming on here to ask about such a touchy subject (geddit?) as testicles is like asking Ian Huntley to babysit your daughters for the weekend, but I'm sure you will all extend your sympathies, and approach this thread with the adult aplomb that a junior doctor might.

My question is:

Has anyone else ever had pain in one of their testicles which causes 24/7 discomfort, makes sleeping difficult and generally endows one with a John Wayne swagger, accompanied by facial grimace, when trying to walk about the place.

Let the floodgates of sympathy open!

I know coming on here to ask about such a touchy subject (geddit?) as testicles is like asking Ian Huntley to babysit your daughters for the weekend, but I'm sure you will all extend your sympathies, and approach this thread with the adult aplomb that a junior doctor might.

My question is:

Has anyone else ever had pain in one of their testicles which causes 24/7 discomfort, makes sleeping difficult and generally endows one with a John Wayne swagger, accompanied by facial grimace, when trying to walk about the place.

Let the floodgates of sympathy open!
Oh dear. I had a similar thing a wee while back. I had one testicle that was that painful I wanted to cut the fucker off and it actually caused me to projectile vomit the blue gatorade that I had just drunk.....which was actually quite cool. I also had a right old pain in the side. I manned up for 48 hours and could bear it no longer and went to the yank medics....they fucked me off, but thats another story. So I went to a private company and they diagnosed a urinary infection and gave me some antibiotics that worked after about 5 days. How I got it I don't know, but I would advise going to the docs asap as it is not a nice experience.
Didn't have a john wayne swagger though.....just kind of hobbled about like a 90 year old.

I had a mate who fell off some scaffolding and fucked his sack right off a pole, its fair to say his gentleman's region broke his 8ft-ish fall. We all pissed ourselves laughing for the hour and a half he didn't get up for until we clicked that something was probably wrong. He was in tear-filled agony and we almost felt sorry for him. A couple of days later and he was still in the same state, off to the docs he pops and it turned out one of his bollocks had been 'tangled' as he put it. I have no idea what actually happened to them but he had a small op and he was fine after that.

Get to the docs, it isn't worth 'manning up' to lose a ball. But if you do at least you can do the cool party trick of smashing the rubber one with a hammer.

Current affairs really?? Not think about putting it in the NAAFI so we could all have a go? Talk about dropping a bollock!;)
Lol, fnarr fnarr!

I'm sorry all, I'm new here & just clicked New Thread from the screen I was in (obviously Current Affairs). I'll quite happily have this moved to the NAAFI so you can all let rip, if anyone knows how to do this (Moderators?).

Once again, sorry, but at least you got to laugh at me for more than just my sore balls.

Read the NHS website, it ays go straight to A+E, thought i had a twisted testicle a couple of months ago, turned out it was just an infection of the tubes, felt like i had been kicked in the nuts, it lasted for 4 days!

Latest Threads