test

While you're testing, is there a reason why the "newposts" search facility seems to have fallen over this morning? Apparently there are "no new posts" (even though there are!)

New post facility seems to be working fine from my end .

EX_STAB said:
Yes, working again now. Seems intermittent. Probably some admin work affecting it.
Brief period of interruption this am due to mucking up one of the admin settings (not me!!). Should be sorted now.

Hmm - try changing the theme - that may work.

I had this same problem thismorning:
EX_STAB said:
While you're testing, is there a reason why the "newposts" search facility seems to have fallen over this morning? Apparently there are "no new posts" (even though there are!)
I addition, I had this, when trying to load the homepage:

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.arrse.co.uk/”. The error was: “cannot decode raw data” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1015) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

.......... which is why I was trying "newest posts".

But, what appears to be really bizarre, is that I AM BANNED FROM REARPARTY.......... FFS!!!!!! 8O :roll: :lol: As from last night, when I clicked on it, I have had this message:

Unknown user-agent
You are banned from this site due to a(sic) unknown user-agent.
[ Go Back ]

I have never posted on Rearparty and only had a squint at the threads a couple of times ....... so I've as much chance of grieving the loss of this experience as I have of fcuking the Pope!!!!! But it makes me curious why I'm banned. 8O And, in view of Murphy's post:

Murphy_Slaw said:
bovvy said:
Just posted this on my "Pages slow to load" thread:

bovvy said:
Just an update ....... in case anyone's interested? :roll: The problem above might have been a precursor to last night; arrse wouldn't load at all. Between 1945hrs? and midnight (ish), if I tried to load arrse, I got a message akin to "Safari could not load page ........ cannot connect to the server www.arrse.co.uk" and "Sarfari could not load page ...... because the server has stopped responding". I became a bit like a terrier with a bone and tried (as an experiment) Rearparty and Rumration and got the same, though, I was able to load those around midnight. Other websites seemed OK. I emptied cache and deleted history etc. As you can see, I'm able to load arrse this morning ... (and my IP address has not changed since last night) although it is still intermittently slow. I'm thinking the problem might be my end. :? ......... especially in view of the fact that my central heating programmer has also died. :x I'm wondering what will be next. 8O
Ahaaaaaaaa! :idea:

Have you been posting on those conspiracy sites again?
Better have a word with Frenchperson, shattered_light and all their mates.
They'll have a perfectly reasonable explanation for all youe electrical trouble.
.......... I'm checking my stock of tinfoil.

Hmmm ... the system says I have 1 new PM, and I haven't.

Been like that all day, I've logged off and back on ... and tried the "magic" change site colours ...

And it's ever so slow, Boss.

for some reason the "search" option isn't working.

Tried searching for pirbright and was told there were no posts containing that word??

belano said:
for some reason the "search" option isn't working.

Tried searching for pirbright and was told there were no posts containing that word??
For me (touch wood) so far, that is still working. Found 2967 posts containing "pirbright". Did you spell it correctly? And make sure the "dot" for "posts" was checked? And make sure "pirbright" was in the "terms" ....... not "author"?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 9
Adjutant The Intelligence Cell 375
GROWNUPS_BEWARE The Intelligence Cell 0