Test tube burger?

Really doesn't sound very appetising to me, but I guess I don't enquire too much into the contents of my regular burgers?

Supposedly going to save the ozone via a lack of methane production.....

Calling it a "test tube" burger is like calling a regular burger "slaughtered animal carcass mixed with shit and sawdust" burger.

The only people kicking up a fuss about this are those too thick to look past the "test tube" bollocks the media are putting out. The same people who are against stem cell research.

Calling it a "test tube" burger is like calling a regular burger "slaughtered animal carcass mixed with shit and sawdust" burger.

The only people kicking up a fuss about this are those too thick to look past the "test tube" bollocks the media are putting out. The same people who are against stem cell research.
Wont the glass make it a bit crunchy?

Rodney2q

Dont get it. Surely there must be better ways of farming and growing sustainable meat for large scale consumtion rather than creating a pellet that then needs colouring and various flavour additives. You just know the outcry when in 40 yrs time this turns into a "cancer timebomb". Now before the variant CJD (or JCD as I was taught it before the court case) and the others fire up the outrage note I said sustainable. The money alone in developing and mannufaturing this product must be better spent elswhere.