Test for gayness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's his daughter.
  2. Shag him, if he likes it he's gay.
  3. Yep, blue eyes... a clear sign of gayness...
  4. Love the Clay Volcano suggestion!
  5. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    Say it ain't so.
  6. How does the Army test for homosexuals today. I believe it used to be "If 2 men are on the same bed with their feet off the floor then an officer may judge this as a sign that one or both are homosexual". Can't remember the guidelines about the days when the vast majority of WRACs were lezzers.
  7. Now - because 'it's allowed' if caught with your feet off the floor by an officer, you will quietly be offered a transfer to Crab Regt.
  8. Why was RedCap looking for answers to this question? Does he wear a pink shirt? Does he like Abba?
  9. So many posts here about back door action - which is really the same as man on man - I was trying to find out what the attraction is in re gay
  10. Gargantuan penises, torrents of sperm, the ability to dance well and 'tossing the salad' with your drinking buddies I should imagine. You hungry for the angry cock OldGnarledHelmet?
  11. I used to work with a gay- he was actually not a bad bloke to be fair to him. The thing was that ALL the birds in the office (and there were some real darlings) loved him to bits.
    I guess the question is- would pretending to be a fudge packer be a viable method of attracting hot women? Obviously at some point you are going to 'need to talk to her' then tell her that you are having strange feelings towards girls, and that you really would like to 'try it' by slipping her a length...... workable?
  12. I've heard it done - like a raider masquerading as an honest merchantman until the innocent sails too close then WHAMMO! the innocent has a torpedo in her belly. :p If you don't mind being thought a hermer by decent chaps you can pull some amazing babes. ;) ;P

13. He (probably) shares 50% of your genes. There's bound to be something a bit dodgy about him. If he's not gay, he might have an occasional prediliction for bestiality.