Tessa Jowell Responsible minister - or utter F*ckwit?

Tessa Jowell: Responsible Minister or utter F*ckwit?

• She's a damn good egg and a responsible minister!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's responsible... For being a Liarbour Minister and therefore... guilty as charged!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You only have to look at who she used to be married to (Dodgy dealings with Senior Belesconi), to know she is guilty as charged! :evil:

Was this a serious question or merely a rhetorical attempt to draw atention to the gibbering feckwittedness of Ms Jowell?

Decision ? utter feckwit !

No further questions M'lud.................

i struggle i realy struggle with whats muppets voted 'She's a damn good egg and a responsible minister!'

One can only think they either didnt understand the question, they cant read, there ballon lickers... 8O

Because she is without doubt a utter and complete fcukwit.

One doubts she would even make a adaqute fig 11. :x

halo_jones said:
One doubts she would even make a adequate fig 11. :x
Oh yes she would ...

She's fall when hit, for a start.

Pasting out might be a sticky problem, but I suspect everyone involved would be busy picking up brass and heading for home instead of worrying about re-cycling her.

NEXT !!! :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
blue_sophist said:
halo_jones said:
Oh yes she would ...

Pasting out might be a sticky problem, but I suspect everyone involved would be busy picking up brass and heading for home instead of worrying about re-cycling her.

I believe (and I'm sure that Mr Bliar would approve) a crucifix and some superglue (for the patches) would probably go down well here. Of course, I'm not suggesting that we nail her to a cross before we shoot at her. The nails might get shot out and we'd have to pick the sack of sh!t back up again. Far better to insert it up her anus so that we are sure she stays up for long enough to get her fill, so-to-speak.

Biped said:
blue_sophist said:
halo_jones said:
Oh yes she would ...
I believe (and I'm sure that Mr Bliar would approve) a crucifix and some superglue (for the patches) would probably go down well here. Of course, I'm not suggesting that we nail her to a cross before we shoot at her. The nails might get shot out and we'd have to pick the sack of sh!t back up again. Far better to insert it up her anus so that we are sure she stays up for long enough to get her fill, so-to-speak.
You've been taking those "malevolent pills" again, haven't you :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
blue_sophist said:
Biped said:
blue_sophist said:
halo_jones said:
Oh yes she would ...
You've been taking those "malevolent pills" again, haven't you :lol:
Not really. I just don't feel very charitable when I get on certain subjects, and not only that, budgets are tight these days and man-hours to nail her up repeatedly ain't cheap (nor are nails). I also thinking of Tone too, as I'm sure he'd see the irony with the crucifixion idea, especially if he saw it from the same height she did. :twisted:

just put her on the sf range hours of fun ans we try to figure out which knackered Saracen she's hiding behind :twisted:

Biped said:
Not really. I just don't feel very charitable when I get on certain subjects, and not only that, budgets are tight these days and man-hours to nail her up repeatedly ain't cheap (nor are nails). I also thinking of Tone too, as I'm sure he'd see the irony with the crucifixion idea, especially if he saw it from the same height she did. :twisted:
Beware ... they might end up singing some jolly song, accompanied by Eric Idle :wink:

One of today's tabloids has a picie of Her Fcukwittedness in what they call a 'flack jacket' (which was a Met' stab vest) while out and about with the old bill.

Was this worn for protection or is madem a Met' Plod Walt (a Malt 8O ).

Fcukwit for sure, even GB goes straight to Seb Coe if there's any work to be done! :lol:

Airfix said:
One of today's tabloids has a picie of Her Fcukwittedness in what they call a 'flack jacket' (which was a Met' stab vest) while out and about with the old bill.

Was this worn for protection or is madem a Met' Plod Walt (a Malt 8O ).

Fcukwit for sure, even GB goes straight to Seb Coe if there's any work to be done! :lol:
No, mate, it was that other F*ckwit, Ms Harriet Harman:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/01/nharman101.xml

But no worries, they're totally interchangeable for the purposes of this exercise! :D :D :D

...At the targets in front, watch and shoot - watch and shoot!