Tesco next down the pan?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought I'd have some lunch today.
And then I thought I'd maybe pass.
This is not for the first time.
Tesco own label so called pink salmon.
Its deaf aid beige and stinks like whores knickers on dockland pay day.
Apparently.
Take it back. They will replace it or refund the cost.

Backbone, well gristle really, none the less it should have been removed at the canning factory. her indoors done an excellent salmon salad , tinned pink salmon from Aldi, mashed with a little salad cream, , and not a bit of gristle in sight ..
Spinal cord Shirley?
To think..we have an excellent Aldi next door as well.
I think I'll be taking your advice.

It's what Tesco thinks is value for money.
I can promise you too, their own label tinned veg range is utter pig swill.
We bought some during the shortages, opened a couple, binned the contents and gave the rest to the foodbank.
The Co-op tinned pink salmon is very nice and 10p cheaper than the Sainsburys alternative. Mrs H_M and I eat quite a lot of tinned fish, although I prefer sardines and mackerel.

Spinal cord Shirley?
To think..we have an excellent Aldi next door as well.
I think I'll be taking your advice.

Aldi seem to be the choice of more and more shoppers, Me included, they do have a extensive range of own brand goods that are very good, especially their ready ( Microwave) meals, ditto their oven bake meals. Their cheese selection is wonderful, as are their chocolate, and the quirky selection of weird stuff has to be seen to be belived, Before you ask, No, I have no connection, only that being a German company, and having lived in the fatherland for 6 years, I know that boxhead food,( Frikadeller, remember them lads?) and household stuff is all good quality. Its worth a visit just to browse through the eclectic mix of stuff on offer.

Tesco delivered tinned haggis with a nasty corner dent opening the other end I filled the now empty tin with water to see if the Haggis had spoiled tin held water no leak
Haggis mixed with spicy beans no side effects
Anyone eating tinned haggis will have the constitution of an ox and experience no side effects from anything.

Anyone eating tinned haggis will have the constitution of an ox and experience no side effects from anything.
Mother's milk matey...Mother's milk.
Mashed new spuds with the skins on ( full of iron & vits) plenty ground pepper & butter, mashed turnip the same, plus a good dollop of proper local butcher's haggis. You will have finally lived.
And, perhaps die in the process but what a way to go!

Mother's milk matey...Mother's milk.
Mashed new spuds with the skins on ( full of iron & vits) plenty ground pepper & butter, mashed turnip the same, plus a good dollop of proper local butcher's haggis. You will have finally lived.
And, perhaps die in the process but what a way to go!
Oh I know.Bruce of the Brock provides us with excellent haggis.They do a lovely black pudding as well. Fowlie's is also worth visit.

If you’re up to the challenge tinned ravioli with sardines ;)
Tried for lunch earlier today - a tin of Sainsbury's vegetarian ravioli topped with a tin of Sainsbury's sardine fillets in tomato sauce. Garnished with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper. Absolutely delicious! :hungry:

The arse has fallen out of Victoria’s Secret as it goes tits up and plunges into administration.

The UK arm of lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret has gone into administration with more than 800 jobs at risk.​

There will be no immediate redundancies at the retailer, which has 25 UK stores, as the administrators seek a buyer for the chain.​

It is the latest high-street company to be damaged by the coronavirus pandemic with Debenhams, Cath Kidston and Laura Ashley among other big names to call in administrators.​

Victoria's Secret's online business is not owned by Victoria's Secret UK and will continue as usual.​

Yokel

LE
The local Tesco store I go to has done a good job at social distancing measures and keeping the shelves stacked. It has seemed a bit odd that they continued to sell clothes and electronics things since the high street stores were closed.

People do seem to have started being polite to fellow shoppers - which is nice.

I have been traced by Tesco or dobbed in by a fellow member here, a lesson to be careful with your persec. I am no longer allowed to discuss my experiences as an employee.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads