Tesco Body worn cameras?

I was in Tesco’s In Fraserburgh (Scotland) earlier. Several of the staff were wearing body cameras. Is this something I have missed elsewhere or is it unique to that store?

Are they registered with the information commissioner?

Slime

LE
It’s becoming more and more common due to assaults on staff.

During the various lockdowns assaults on shop staff rose considerably.
Not through anger at food shortages, but due to customers kicking off when shop staff asked customers breaking rules to follow them by putting on a mask etc.

The Co Op has been promoting the use of staff wearing headsets with mice in order to communicate with each other about assaults or ’difficult’ customers moving from one shop to another.

It’s becoming more and more common due to assaults on staff.

During the various lockdowns assaults on shop staff rose considerably.
Not through anger at food shortages, but due to customers kicking off when shop staff asked customers breaking rules to follow them by putting on a mask etc.

The Co Op has been promoting the use of staff wearing headsets with mice in order to communicate with each other about assaults or ’difficult’ customers moving from one shop to another.
Field, Tit, House or African Pygmy?

Police type bodycams? Is there the danger of staff being assaulted, abused, etc?
Yes.
It was rife during lockdown, and especially during the "panic buying" shelf raids.
Got to the stage where a few relos in my local Tesco "patrolled" the place just keeping an eye out for the teens /20's young 'uns.
If I'd had a teen daughter shelf stacking, I guess I'd have been there.
They were getting pushed aside when restock pallets appeared.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Except when it should be dor !
No, door, as in shop door.
The other spelling doesn’t work.
Well, not unless you are used to seeing Dor staff doing security :)

No, door, as in shop door.
The other spelling doesn’t work.
Well, not unless you are used to seeing Dor staff doing security :)

Or saying Diana, Dor!

Odo_de_StAmand

War Hero
I was in Tesco’s In Fraserburgh (Scotland) earlier. Several of the staff were wearing body cameras. Is this something I have missed elsewhere or is it unique to that store?

Same in Sainsbury's here, but not in Tesco yet. Not a rough area by any means - sad reflection on society in general.

Latest Threads