Tesco and the lazy bitch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, Nov 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I go into the Tesco on North road in Cardiff to get some doggy treats for my mutts and because there is a queue I go to the self service till. which will not work and tells me to ask for staff assistance, which I do, I then notice that the machine is jamed up with old recipts, so I start clearing them , THen this loony women, Louise, rolls up telling me she is the "team leader" and that I am banned from all Tesco stores for I know not what, and as I can't get onto Tesco complaints department until tomorrow I am a little pissed off, any advice? because I am very angry

2. Liar. That didn't happen at all did it.

3. Advice? - Breath...

4. Wait til tomorrow? Might help

Edited to add:- You might want to collect any alcohol you have together and have an all-nighter, it'll make the hours til morning fly faster. You'd think a 24-hour supermarket would have a 24 hour complaints board. :twisted:

5. Yes - take your custom and money somewhere more welcoming!

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Shame she didn't open up on you.

I imagine she read your posts on here, from holidays in fourteenorefe and having more sheds than any other cnut.

7. Yeah. Prepare for incoming. :roll:

Look, noone knows better than I what a bunch of useless, lazy, corrupt, power-mad CNUTS Tesco employees are: I'm one of them. A clone-trooper of the Evil Empire.

But posting about having a bad experiance at Tesco - even in the NAFFI - is going to earn you a flaming.

8. Can't believe you just used the 'S' word. It's banned, you know.

9. 3 x 24 hour ASDA's in Cardiff, much nicer.

On a cold winters night in Cardiff, I became acquainted with piss poor customer service...

(sorry, couldn't resist it :) )

10. This is UNBELIEVABLE, Do you really expect us to believe this fucking dross you,ve posted, well, do you, you underage fuckwit, just go away, go far far away, your making my eyes bleed. :x :x :x :x :x :x

11. Popcorn anybody? (It's this or the X factor!)

12. I'll take this shite over the two Irish fcukwits anyday.

13. I'll stay with it until The Spy Who Shagged Me starts at 2100. :D

14. I like that but my number is 2410 and I joined in 1966 dick head

15. That Louise. She goes round all the supermarkets in the country doing the same thing. Except Lidl, where her name is Luitgard. Go to Aldi in future.