Terry Garbett 3RTR

Gents, does anyone recall an incident that took place on Soltau on April 1st 1966 where a 23 year old name of Terence Garbett 3RTR was involved in a fatal accident. My understanding is he was one of 3 victims, that it occurred in on a blind bend/level crossing and involved a scout car. Sketchy, I know but I'm asking on behalf of his son Terry, who at the time was just 6 months old. I'd love to pass on info from anyone with anecdotes or personal memories of the time or Terry. This thread began because a friend from my Rugby Club (the six month old kid) saw a photo from my Catterick intake on Facebook. Thanks in advance.
Briggsy

UORMan

War Hero
Briggsy, there is a 3 RTR facebook page. See about join that, I am sure there are plenty of old and bold on there who will be able to provide you with details and possibly pictures

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Gents, does anyone recall an incident that took place on Soltau on April 1st 1966 where a 23 year old name of Terence Garbett 3RTR was involved in a fatal accident. My understanding is he was one of 3 victims, that it occurred in on a blind bend/level crossing and involved a scout car. Sketchy, I know but I'm asking on behalf of his son Terry, who at the time was just 6 months old. I'd love to pass on info from anyone with anecdotes or personal memories of the time or Terry. This thread began because a friend from my Rugby Club (the six month old kid) saw a photo from my Catterick intake on Facebook. Thanks in advance.
Briggsy
There is a non public 3RTR dedicated forum to which I have access. I've linked this post in there, so that the people you need to target have had a heads up.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cheers for the heads up 'Boggles', this message from 'Briggsy' popped up over on 'Faceache' and a lot of info has been relayed!
Pats on the back and mugs of NATO Standard all round then.

:D

Latest Threads