Terrorists Dont Care Who They Kill

Yeah, of course, all of us Americans just want to kill Iraqi's...No saving, no peace keeping, just blood thirsty killers.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Phil306 said:
Yeah, of course, all of us Americans just want to kill Iraqi's...No saving, no peace keeping, just blood thirsty killers.
I hate that when they're so inaccurate and biased.
Septics don't just want to kill Iraqis !

There's all those Brits they can shoot too !

Tracy-Paul said:
Cutaway said:
...There's all those Brits they can shoot too !
Not allowed. They're listed under the Endangered Species Act.

:p
Darn it! What am I going to do on my weekends?

Hasn't that expired now since we saved them twice from the Germans?

Well at least they're not the French!

roxygirl said:
Tracy-Paul said:
Cutaway said:

Hey you should be nice to the French, if it weren't for them keeping us busy between 1755 and 1783 you might still be our bitches. Although it could have been worse, you could have been their bitches.

:wink:

Damn I hope I don't get shot by my brother-in-law when I'm in Iraq. He's out their with the USMC and I'm going to be wearing the UFAP (Union Flag Aiming Patch).

:roll:

TheHelpfulStacker said:
roxygirl said:
Tracy-Paul said:
Cutaway said:

Hey you should be nice to the French, if it weren't for them keeping us busy between 1755 and 1783 you might still be our bitches. Although it could have been worse, you could have been their bitches.

Damn I hope I don't get shot by my brother-in-law when I'm in Iraq. He's out their with the USMC and I'm going to be wearing the UFAP (Union Flag Aiming Patch).

Look's who talking about being someone's bitches!

Oh wait, forgot, you guys like being lapdogs better!

:lol:

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
If I was wearing a hat I take it off to that Major, and what a story, brought a tear to my eye.

And the point of my last post goes sailing over Roxygirl's head.

Next time I'll try smaller words, perhaps with the occasional 'hoo yeah'.

TheHelpfulStacker said:

No you just can't hit your target there. Typical British!

roxygirl said:
TheHelpfulStacker said:

I'd rather miss than hit a supposed ally....

TheHelpfulStacker said:
roxygirl said:
TheHelpfulStacker said:

I'd rather miss than hit a supposed ally....

With friends like you all, who needs enemies?

TheHelpfulStacker said:
...Next time I'll try smaller words, perhaps with the occasional 'hoo yeah'.
One word, spelled 'Hooah'. It's a contraction of "Heard, Understood and Acknowledged."

It's the equivalent of "Aye-Aye" used in our Navy.

Tracy-Paul said:
TheHelpfulStacker said:
...Next time I'll try smaller words, perhaps with the occasional 'hoo yeah'.
One word, spelled 'Hooah'. It's a contraction of "Heard, Understood and Acknowledged."

It's the equivalent of "Aye-Aye" used in our Navy.
And it makes you all sound retarded :roll:

The ones I have met informed me it is 'HUA'. Pronunciation ranging from "HWAH" to "HOR" with a few "WHO-ARR" thrown in from time to time. Most fascinating from a linguistics/anthropological point of view.

Terrorists do care, they care a lot. "The purpose of terror is to terrorise" and the best way to do that is to attack those who are vulnerable or likely to be swayed. Hitting at professional soldiers, even American ones (just joking septic allies!), is not the way to do it. You have to get the soft underbelly, so schools, cinemas et cetera is where it is at.

If you blow up troops and collaterally get kids, women, old folk then that is a good days work for the average terrorist. Not only does it impact the morale of our troops, it affects the liberal anti-war lobby, it may affect troop's relationships with the people in their TAOR adversely and it generates a climate of fear. It also makes the "protecting" forces look weak and ineffective. Job done, straight out of Terror 101 I'm afraid.

Somewhat cynically perhaps, I suspect killing the soft targets is the number one priority and actually it is the military casualties that are the bonus item. The old story of the VC cutting off innoculated children's arms comes to mind, when ambushing the Hearts and Minds medical teams would have been tactically simpler and possibly given the US stomach for the war more effective.

So true cuddles.

Thanks for bringing us back on topic there.

Terroritst don't care who they kills as long as they believe that it will further their cause. The ends justify the means there.

Truly a sick state of the world.

Cuddles said:
Somewhat cynically perhaps, I suspect killing the soft targets is the number one priority and actually it is the military casualties that are the bonus item. The old story of the VC cutting off innoculated children's arms comes to mind, when ambushing the Hearts and Minds medical teams would have been tactically simpler and possibly given the US stomach for the war more effective.
I reckon so too, in the case of Iraq. What hitting soft targets does is make the local people uneasy, who then blame the US for being there in the first case, thus putting pressure on the new Iraqi govt to force the coalition out soonest. Which is, in all reality, a bit of a twisted way of looking at it, but to know the outcome you'd have to see if the terrorists carried on blowing up local folk after we'd all left - it could all backfire on them, and I should say probably would - but at least once the country is (largely) free from interference by the West, to go randomly blowing everyone up (as now) would start to do some damage to the insurgents "cause", I'd have thought. From all the shite they spiel during these kidnappings, etc, it appears (loosely) that their aim is to primarily get the West to leave the country. It'd be interesting to see if, once that happens, they then extend that to the "puppet government" etc.