Terrorist Teacher in USA Caught!

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by fltpilot, Jan 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement.

He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. 'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes." White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President. It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  2. I bet you are fucking ace on the piss!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Arabs invented algebra. It means al jeebra (the problem).
  4. If fltpilot thinks that's a sick joke I think my hobby of putting small, muddied handprints on teddy bears left on children's graves would give him a fit.
    • Like Like x 11
  5. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

I got sacked from my job as a nursery teacher, Apparently singing " the Muslims on the bus go Bang, bang, bang " is considered racist.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. so I put it in the wrong section, so what's the big deal?
    I don't complain that your breathing still do I?
  7. I'm not arsed what section you put it in, your joke was fucking tonk. Did you get loadsalaffs when you were on cadet camp and thought you'd give it a punt on arrse?
    Have a look at phil245, that was funny
  8. Not ever a cadet like you retard!
    Some of us aimed a bit higher than the sunshine coach you were on!
    Fuck off and die you half brained cretin!
  9. Excellent retort, thank you

10. Was that a wet or a dry fly you used to bag that one?
  11. Dry, one that I tied myself. :)