Terrorist suspect on the run.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Oct 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A terror suspect under a control order has escaped from a mental health unit and is on the run.

More here

2. Seems to me to be an actual terrorist than a suspect..

C'mon lads, time for a little bit of Kratos action on this one!

3. then why dont they show his face!?!
    they're obviously having trouble finding the cretin, so let the public oust him/her, then again a house to house in finsbury will probably turn something up... that or leeds.....
    Christ, according to the NASS guys, we wouldnt even know if osama himself was here.........

“What really scares me is that we have no idea who is coming into the country. Less than a third of those here illegally have official papers or any identification.

“We let people in and take their word for who they are and what they are doing in Britain. Nobody knows if they are murderers, rapists or even terrorists.

“If Osama Bin Laden got off a boat today and gave a false name and age he could be on benefits for three years without anyone being any the wiser. In the end I just became so angry I just couldn’t hack it any longer.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006480089,00.html